• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)
Hi, here are the ones I have so far, I need to find some Snow White ones..... (pardon the dust on the fairy godmother) :)

5581407744_00a1e1e92e.jpg

5580819523_f6a93a7001.jpg

5581406842_5acac5ab8a.jpg

You got really good ones!
Ok, so I'm out of control!!! This is my absolute LAST Snow White! No more! I have a problem. I get one and then I find one I like better and then I find one I like better than that one and then....well, you get the idea. But I think I'm finally finished this time because I don't think I'll be able to top this one....

View attachment 4226

And here is my new Cinderella:

View attachment 4227

excellent Bambi!!!

I am all over the house when trying to get pics of mine. Find a spot with some great light coming in, bright sun if you have it. Hold the pin over a light colored space (carpet/tile/paper) where the sun is hitting so it will bounce up through it. Set your camera on the macro (flower) setting and hold steady while you snap. Do not use your flash. :) If all else fails then just hold it in front of your computer screen with word pad open so it is all white behind the pin and snap that way. It is what I had to do with the last Cinderella one I posted b/c it was too dark to take it anywhere else. ;)

Here are a couple of mine that I still had on the computer uncropped to show you a little more.

took this one on a bright day just holding it right up the blue sky...lol

101_0252.jpg

and this one you see I am using the one spot the sun is hitting the siding on to reflect through the pin. :)

101_0260.jpg

I was at DLR yesterday & found one, just one, of the Cinderella pins & the scene was of the fairy godmothers sparkle from the magic wand, just a sparkle across the strip, I passed on it. I had a friend pick me up a Bambi one last month & got it from her yesterday & LOVE it! The whole pin is alot bigger & nicer than I expected. What a great series of pins but not so great for my wallet since now I NEED them all!

The only ones I saw, in all of the WDW parks, yesterday were horse bums and a couple good ones of Bruno in the sky turning into the man, so I bought one of Bruno with the magic dust. I like it a lot because we are "dog people" and Bruno has always been a favorite of mine. Horse bums, however...not so much.

I have one of the Fairy Godmother if anyone is interested. Someone else got me the Cinderella in the dress so I don't need the Fairy Godmother.

Vicki

I finally got a Snow White one with Snow White in it. It is similar to the first one posted half her body with the tree in the background. In mine however, she has her hands on her hips and she seems to be scowling. In fact she looks a little miffed! I absolutely LOVE this pin because in the Doc one I still have he is walking quite upset with his hands clenched into fists. Who would have thought I would end up with two different Snow White Characters both mad! LOL. Since my Mother is a Snow White freak I am sure she would appreciate these!

I have someone getting 3 Alice pins for me. I asked for 3 different characters. I am excited to see what she comes up with!

Last edited:
Hey,

When and where do the Alice pins come out? I would love a Dinah or Cheshire one. Also, is there a list/website/etc. out there telling which movies are going to be featured on these pins? Thanks in advance for any information.

these pins are gorgeous! It does sort of make me wish I was collecting those themes! Maybe they will do lady and the tramp at some point I would die of happy if they did!

beautiful images guys you are all mental for getting so many but they are really lovely!

Hey,

When and where do the Alice pins come out? I would love a Dinah or Cheshire one. Also, is there a list/website/etc. out there telling which movies are going to be featured on these pins? Thanks in advance for any information.

They're releasing the Alice one on the 21st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back