• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)
Oh my goodness I HAVE to have some of these! I'm a film major so these are perfect!! I live 20 min from Disneyland can i get them anywhere around there???

Does anyone have an extra Bambi ? I'd be interested in one like this . Please look at my trades on pin pics @ tinkerbelle1956 .

101_0252.jpg

Last edited:
In case you haven't seen yet, ODPT.com has been updated with the June release...Peter Pan.

YAY!! I finally got 2 of these pins in hand. I hope to get at least 2 more of them as I totally love them but I am happy with these 2 for now. :D

101_0854.jpg

101_0853.jpg

I'm sorry to point this out, but is her neck blue?

HAHA! I did not even notice that. Too funny! Ah well! Wonder how many of these have the paint error? Paint errors don't bother me too much in general unless they are extreme so I can't complain. I still love the scene in it. :D

eta: just browsed through the thread again and see a few others with the paint error. Makes you wonder if they caught it and just let it go anyways or if they ever knew some were sent out that way? Hmm...

Last edited:
Went back to WDW Downtown Disney last night to see if they had any left...and there were two more with Alice! I almost like these two better than the one I got the day they came out. :)

IMG_2214.jpg

IMG_2216.jpg

I went through all of the pins (they had about 50-60 left) and they were all of Mad Hatter, March Hare, or JUST the chair! LOL

Last edited:
What would be neat is if you could manage to put a light behind the pins in a shadow box so that the cells would show up. Do you think a small strand of Christmas lights might work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back