• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)
Okay, so this is my first POMH pin as it was the first to fit one of my collections. Any tips on how to take a good picture of one?

I came by late.... found one with the help of a very irritated cast member at Westward Ho (lol) and one at DCA...

5738660265_25c1d103c2.jpg

5738661327_c680e68285.jpg

Cool Thread!!

Here is all the ones I have so far.

Attachments

• IMG_9283.jpg
    IMG_9283.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 486
  • IMG_9286.jpg
    IMG_9286.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 486
  • IMG_9290.jpg
    IMG_9290.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 486
  • IMG_9292.jpg
    IMG_9292.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 484
  • IMG_9280.jpg
    IMG_9280.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 483
  • IMG_9291.jpg
    IMG_9291.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 478
  • IMG_9289.jpg
    IMG_9289.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 480
  • IMG_9294.jpg
    IMG_9294.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 482
  • IMG_9293.jpg
    IMG_9293.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 476
  • IMG_9282.jpg
    IMG_9282.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 479
Jungle Book is not one of my favorite movies at all so I have not been in such a hurry to get this one but since I have already come so far with the others I have to stick with it. If anyone has any extras to trade please let me know. I will most likely need 2 of them. :)

Yeah, same here. I've never even seen Jungle Book so I'm having a difficult time getting excited about it. I did just buy one that I think will be pretty good, but I'm not too excited about buying more because I just see $$$$$ flying out the door. It is much more fun when you are excited about spending the money. I have multiple sets going but I don't know what I'll do now that I've hit a pin that I'm not all that crazy about.... :dunno:

Yeah, same here. I've never even seen Jungle Book so I'm having a difficult time getting excited about it. I did just buy one that I think will be pretty good, but I'm not too excited about buying more because I just see $$$$$ flying out the door. It is much more fun when you are excited about spending the money. I have multiple sets going but I don't know what I'll do now that I've hit a pin that I'm not all that crazy about.... :dunno:

HAHA! Yeah, I have never sat through the whole movie so I can't say I have fully watched it. It definitely is hard to get excited about ones like this one but I do want to stick with the set so I hope to just trade for a couple of these. I hate to have to spend money on them. lol I am excited to see what else is planned after next month. There are several I would love to see done. :D

^I agree. That last Alice one was amazing!

I still need an Alice, so if anyone has one to trade I have an extra of Bambi or Snow White I would trade for it.

Since they are a couple releases old now, I'm not sure how much people care, but here are my Alice scenes. :)

IMG_2679.jpg

IMG_2680.jpg

Those are great Alice scenes!

I love seeing them no matter how old they are. It is great to see what everyone else is getting. :D I have a few more to post soon thanks to some great trades! :D Just waiting on them to get here.

I didn't know these each had a different scene in them! Oh boy! I really hope they release a Lion King one. I'll be happily in trouble then, LoL!!!

Great scenes! I love your Cindy one. I wish I had one of her further back like that. Both of mine with her in it are a lot closer up.

I'd be willing to trade this one. She has one of those blotches some of the cells have on her eye though. :(

03-28-11003.jpg

I'd also be looking to trade this Hatter for a nice Bambi one if anyone is interested:
061111003.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back