• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)
More awesome scenes! I REALLY want one of them doing the move down scene or one of Alice looking up at the fireworks. No luck yet.

Here are 2 more I just got in. :)

101_0865.jpg

101_0864.jpg

I was going to say it's sad that so many of the Alice frames are backwards, but looking back through this thread it seems that all of the Snow White, Bambi, and Cinderella frames are backwards, so maybe it's actually lucky that ANY of the Alice frames are right way 'round! :)

What ones are the correct ones again? Was trying to find the post where someone said which side of the frame was the correct one but can't find it now :/

Oh, these Alice pins are so beautiful! Someone was so kind to pick one up for me on the day of the release. I keep going through these threads looking all all your pretty pins to tie me over until I hear back from her about what scene she picked for me. I'm very excited! :)

These are the two I got! One is for trade and the other for keeps. Not sure which one I'll keep though! :)

Attachments

• DSC_0510.jpg
    DSC_0510.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 453
  • DSC_0511.jpg
    DSC_0511.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 454
What ones are the correct ones again? Was trying to find the post where someone said which side of the frame was the correct one but can't find it now :/

The correct orientation has the stereo soundtrack, the two vertical lines near the sprocket holes, on the left side. If the vertical lines are "wavy" that indicates there is actual sound on that frame. Straight vertical lines are no sound.

The fact that I am posting to this thread twice in a row a week apart shows how crazy I am about these pins I guess!! ;)

Thank you to some great trades I now have 2 more Bambi pins and another Snow White. I love them.

101_0934-1.jpg

101_0931-1.jpg

101_0930-1.jpg

These pins are so gorgeous, I'll ahve to post some pictures of mine at some point. I'm looking for another Bambi, as I have manged to get 2 of each so far, expect for Bambi. Does anyone have one with Bambi in the cell for trade or to sell? Let me know.

If they do a Lady And the Tramp one I am in serious trouble, especially if they have some of Si and Am!

I'll be bummed if they DON'T do Lady & the Tramp, even though I know I'll end up spending too many of my pin pennies on them cause I will want them all!

Here are two more that I got in trades. They might be for trade but I am only looking for pins on my wants list. :cheshire:

photo 2.jpgphoto 4.jpg

I don't know why the came out sideways?!

Seriously makes me want even more! :anxious: There are so many great ones out there!

Does anybody know what the Jungle Book scenes are of yet? I'm hoping for Shere Khan, Bagheera, or Kaa.

I ordered a Bambi one off DS when they came back up online Tuesday & hope I get a better frame than I have now.

Does anybody know what the Jungle Book scenes are of yet? I'm hoping for Shere Khan, Bagheera, or Kaa.

I ordered a Bambi one off DS when they came back up online Tuesday & hope I get a better frame than I have now.

I'd like to know too! I am leaving work in an hour to snatch a few up! Says they were released today...

I'm not too familiar with the Jungle Book, so I can't say what scene, but if you look on eBay there are some great ones up, and there is one of just Bagheera. I'm not collecting the series, just the Alice ones, but I was curious who'd be on these as well.

I saw a few Mowgli only, quite a few Mowgli and Ballou, and a very few Bageerha, however I did see some bannana bunches by themselves. Guess that is what will be with the horses butts, the fireworks in the black sky and now bannanas on a tree .!!!!

I kept the Bageeraha one!!

I looked on Ebay & saw a fantastic Bagheera one & some Baloo & Mowgli ones & am really happy because someone is picking me up 2 today from DLR & the Bagheera one was someone from out here, so my chances are really good for a Bagheera one. Yippee!!

Jungle Book is not one of my favorite movies at all so I have not been in such a hurry to get this one but since I have already come so far with the others I have to stick with it. If anyone has any extras to trade please let me know. I will most likely need 2 of them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back