• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 81979: Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal (Esmeralda) Ends 10/4 at 8:00:00 PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 81979: Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal (Esmeralda) Ends 10/4 at 8:00:00 PM PST

Nekov

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Deadline is Thursday October 4th, 2012 at 8:00:00pm PST (GMT - 7:00)

A good point was brought up to me and I'm sorry to any of those in my previous auctions that thought it unfair or anything like that but I will now make it clear that any bids that are exactly on the time it ends will not count as it is impossible to tell the seconds of a post. So only bids up to 7:59:59 (not that we can see seconds) will count.

I was always taught a bid ends at the time it lists meaning any bid is valid even those that show the exact time listed (even evilbay is this way) and anything past that does not. But some don't see it that way and believe that instead of 8:00:00 counting only 7:59:59 counts. So to be fair I will no longer accept any bids that end exactly on the time listed. I know that sounds confusing to some(trust me even me, that does seem odd) but I don't want anyone to accuse me of being unfair or breaking any rules (not that there are any for times).
Now, onto the auction!

Pin 81979: DLR - Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection (Esmeralda ONLY)
Click for larger image.

No imperfections :D
===========================================
I do NOT collect anything with Tiana or Cinderella. I don't collect any boosters aside from the ones listed in my wants and I do not collect any starter pack pins.
No Mickey or Mickey & friends, no vinylmations, etc.
-----
I collect Pins in my wants and I DO collect princesses and some Disney girls.

Alice in Wonderland: Alice
Hercules: Megara
Hunchback: Esmerleda
Tarzan: Jane
Little Mermaid: Vanessa

Ariel
Jasmine
Aurora
Snow White
Giselle
Mulan
Merida
Rapunzel

However, do not be afraid to bid.
I don't mind random bids that aren't in my wants but I'd prefer my wants as the pins in my signature are all I have left to complete my first board.
If you have any questions just message me or even ask in the thread and I'll be glad to answer them :).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once the auction has ended I will announce the winning bid as a final post before closing the thread.
Winning bidders (including international) will pay the shipping for their own pins to me and I will pay shipping for my pin to them.
Thank you and good luck!

ooohhh great pin. I will start it off with these:
pin91558th72
Pin 91558: Disney Store Europe - Sleeping Beauty Dancing

Oops I cannot edit my bid was gonna be:

Pin 90904: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Rapunzel Only
Pin 64595: DisneyShopping.com - Magical Mystery Pin Set (Genie Only)
Pin 69957: DisneyStore.com - Mod Alice in Wonderland - 3 Pin Set (Alice pin only) - ERROR - LE 100

I will bid:

Pin 92212: DSF - Marquee - Finding Nemo - Nemo and Dory
Pin 92963: DLR - Surprise Release - Villains - Ursula
Pin 38980: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Ariel Chased by Shark
Pin 90905: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Cinderella Only

Current Leader Board!
-----------------------
1. beeatingu
2. nuwintrader5654

3. docfish2u

Aww! *hugs Romancing_Train & The PINkeeper*
zoelovespins I still think those are beautiful pins! :)
So many options it's truly hard to choose, but it's not over yet! :D

Current Leader Board!
-----------------------
1. beeatingu
2. nuwintrader5654

3. Merryweather

*hugs starry_solo* I think like that too but more along the lines of "I regret not getting into pins before they were released!" but that's ok :)
Trading is fun and seeing as how I got a hold of this one, eventually they drift our way! :)

Current Leader Board!
-----------------------
1. beeatingu
2. nuwintrader5654

3. Merryweather / partofthatworld (Tie)

beeatingu still in the lead :)

Oops I cannot edit my bid was gonna be:

Pin 90904: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Rapunzel Only
Pin 64595: DisneyShopping.com - Magical Mystery Pin Set (Genie Only)
Pin 69957: DisneyStore.com - Mod Alice in Wonderland - 3 Pin Set (Alice pin only) - ERROR - LE 100

Pin 65121: DLR - Princess Fantasy Faire - Ariel
Pin 30167: DLRP Jasmine - (from set)
Pin 9627: M&P Valentine's Day (Jasmine & Aladdin) Hinged

Trying to bid all my disney girls ahhaha

Disney girls! :D

Current Leader Board!

-----------------------
1. nuwintrader5654
2. beeatingu

3. Merryweather / partofthatworld (Tie)

nuwintrader5654 now in the lead!

*hugs starry_solo* I think like that too but more along the lines of "I regret not getting into pins before they were released!" but that's ok :)
Trading is fun and seeing as how I got a hold of this one, eventually they drift our way! :)

Thanks for the hugs! I've had the opportunity to purchase various pins at one time or another (from this set) within the past year but never did. :p

I would like to bid:
Pin 26680: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - How to Draw Blue Line (Ariel)
Pin 52608: DisneyShopping.com - Gold Star Series (Aurora)

oh no:/

Ok lets see, my new bid:
Pin 90959: WDW - Valiant and Villainous - Ariel and Ursula
Pin 90008: WDW - Valiant and Villainous - Snow White & The Evil Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back