• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Pin-A-Colada made my crazy hectic day

ZAPPED! Pin-A-Colada made my crazy hectic day

disneycrazee

I just got pixelexia, ok?
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I just want to give a big warm shout out to Angel for the trade we did today. I was hoping for one of the following from him, and he gave me ALL THREE.

And the pin he wanted from me wasn't even for himself...it was so he could zap someone. So thank you, Angel, both you and your girlfriend are two of the sweetest people and I'm lucky to know you. :)

Kristen,

Thank you for spending time out of your day to allow me to pick up this special pin from you. I was able to take it to the pin trading event and surprise someone with it. Could not do it without your assistance, your the best my friend!

pin93396

If anyone gets the chance to meet these two amazing people in person, within minutes you will see what everyone sees in their eyes... This amazing warmth that very few people have... They very quickly jumped very high in my list of absolute favorite pin traders... I cannot say in words how much I appreciate the wonderful people that they are...

I believe I may have been the lucky person to receive the pin you traded to them, as I was zapped a very very special pin that means sooooo very much to me personally... For them to go out of their way to look specifically for someone elses desires is an amazing thing to do...

I may be wrong about the pin being for me, as they probably zapped others at the event as well, that is just how they are...

I will be posting a thank you thread for my pin later today as well...

Congrats on the great trade...

Back