• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Pin it forward!!

OK DO NOT send to me..this is a reminder:
Hi Everyone
For PIF shipping for newbies starting out..please make sure proper postage is on the pkg..the postage for a LBE is 1.71 without DC
and with DC just add .90 cents.(in the USA).if you do it online...I cannot tell you how much that is as I do not do that..maybe someone can post that info under mine
as I have gotten several PM's wth PIF recievers saying they had to pay extra postage,some more than others.....so please be careful when sending

Judy

OK back to PIF regular schedule!!

If you buy postage on Paypal, it is $1.64 for 3oz. or less (includes delivery confirmation) for a 1st Class Package. 5oz. cost $1.98.

I'm still it! Anyone want a really cool pin from Spud?

I'll go again. I'm mailing pins out Monday already :) Who wants something from me? PM me your info

Back