• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Pics down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin Pics down
For the first time in about a month, it worked perfectly for me. I was even able to access my Trade Request/Inbox.

I was just on my Pinpics and discovered a bunch of pins that got put on my "Wants" list that I didn't put there. Be careful when adding pins and make sure you're on your own account :) It might also be wise to skim through your wants and make sure nothing got put on there that you don't want there, particularly if you're participating in Christmas in July!

I was just on my Pinpics and discovered a bunch of pins that got put on my "Wants" list that I didn't put there. Be careful when adding pins and make sure you're on your own account :) It might also be wise to skim through your wants and make sure nothing got put on there that you don't want there, particularly if you're participating in Christmas in July!
Good idea. I have been dreading going on to PinPics since they have gotten messed up. But with Christmas in July, I will have to check in if they don’t have a Pin Trading DB account listed.

We haven't been signing in (or, rather, "trying" to sign in) on PinPics for awhile with this going on . . . but I just went to the front page to see what was going on over there, and it had sign-in info filled in on the top of the front page with the username "msroselady". This makes me so nervous, because they are really unsecure. They should have the courtesy of taking the site offline while they fix it or telling people that it's never getting fixed. Any announcement would be a step in the right direction.

Now getting a "Browser Security Block" message that the PinPics site is not registered or is a threat to go into????

It's working OK for me right now, but I was getting that security block message for a while when the site started having issues a couple weeks back.

yes what is going on with pinpics? my account I just logged into last week is now missing and replaced with someone else's account when I log in?

I can't check my messages.
XJ9ovPb.jpg

It looks like I can

I dont know whats going on with pinpics everytime I try to log in it logs me into other users accounts except my own.

Last two days have been super awful for actually getting to my own account. Getting the other users account to go away and get to mine has been rare.

I get my pinpics to work all the time. Here are some tips on how to make it work (at least these work for me)

If I click log in and it just kind of blinks and still stay on the page with log in try search for something. I search for Olaf and when I press the search button and it comes up Im always logged in suddenly.

If I get logged in as someone else I just click My Pins Profile. That always brings me to my profile again.

The only thing that doesent work is looking at my inbox. But I can do without that for now.

But yeah two tips to try if it doesent look like you are logged in or if you are logged in as someone else: Search for something or click my pins profile.

If it still doesent work I try to log out or close the window and open a new, then my tricks works again.

Even if you get your own account, the "Trade Request/Inbox" is all screwed up. I looked at my "Sent" section and got a totally different Accounts information. I would not trust that any trade request you are making on PinPics is going through or that it is correct.

I just tried logging on. I logged into someone else's account. thats not right. I don't want to mess with anyones account except mine.

Got into my account. Apparently someone added pins into my want list (hopefully accidentally), but I guess I’ll never know. Time to reconcile my Excel list, but I’ll wait until this mess is over.

Holy Crap.... be very careful on pinpics today. I logged in, got to my account, then it switched to someone else, got back to my inbox. Saw a trade request, hit reply, typed my reply but before I hit send I noticed it had someone else's account listed on the side and top banner's again. So I amended my message to say I'll email you directly (since I did see the email address at least) and sure enough - when I sent the message via pinpics - it sent it from the 'not me' account listed on the side and top. What a freaking disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back