• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FOR SALE Pin sale! Multiple themes and price points :-)

**UPDATE: Family Pin Gathering Ariel, Ariel combing hair with dinglehopper/fork, The Little Mermaid Marquee, Elemental Marquee (the one without flaws), Mickey with dragon, Mushu breathing fire, Mushu carrying globe/ball with dragon on it, 1776, Dr Facilier Sidekicks, Artfully Evil QoH, DEC Gothel with Rapunzel, Flounder Spinner, Current Mood QoH, Happy Halloween Dr Facilier,Ducktales, Hello Kitty, Chip and Dale DLP, Nurses Day 2022, Pua Heihei wreath, Mickey rabbit Adorbs chaser, Minnie rabbit adorbs chaser, Captain Hook Adorbs, DLP Pua PTN, Windows of Main Street Sullys, CnD Labor Day, both Do Not Disturb pins, and all Disneyland D Hidden Mickeys except Peter Pan have been claimed.***

Thank you all so much!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**UPDATE: Family Pin Gathering Ariel, Ariel combing hair with dinglehopper/fork, The Little Mermaid Marquee, Elemental Marquee (the one without flaws), Mickey with dragon, Mushu breathing fire, Mushu carrying globe/ball with dragon on it, 1776, Dr Facilier Sidekicks, Artfully Evil QoH, DEC Gothel with Rapunzel, Flounder Spinner, Current Mood QoH, Happy Halloween Dr Facilier,Ducktales, Hello Kitty, Chip and Dale DLP, Nurses Day 2022, Pua Heihei wreath, Mickey rabbit Adorbs chaser, Minnie rabbit adorbs chaser, Captain Hook Adorbs, DLP Pua PTN, Windows of Main Street Sullys, CnD Labor Day, both Do Not Disturb pins, all Disneyland D Hidden Mickeys except Peter Pan, Lilo Fan Club, Armed Forces Day Disney Salutes, AMC Ember, 1x AMC Wade, Boxlunch Wade have been claimed.***

Thank you! :)

I'm sorry to hear you are having to see your pins. Hopefully everything goes well.

I would like to get the following:

Luca Beloved Tales - $60
10 years of pin trading circle pin - Queen of Hearts $8
10 years of pin trading circle pin - Alice $8
10 years of pin trading circle pin - Tweedle $8
My favorite Cheshire cat curtain pin - $30
Alice, hatter and march hare in teacup WDW pin - $20
Alice 60th anniversary pin - $15

So sorry you're having to sell some of your pins! I wish you much luck with your sale though and would like to purchase the following if they are still available:

HKDL White Rabbit Late for Everything - $45;
M & P Gold Mad Hatter - $25;
Alice in Wonderland 55th Dangle - $25; and
Pink Ala Mode Mad Hatter - $35.

Please let me know. Thank you!

I'm sorry to hear you are having to see your pins. Hopefully everything goes well.

I would like to get the following:

Luca Beloved Tales - $60
10 years of pin trading circle pin - Queen of Hearts $8
10 years of pin trading circle pin - Alice $8
10 years of pin trading circle pin - Tweedle $8
My favorite Cheshire cat curtain pin - $30
Alice, hatter and march hare in teacup WDW pin - $20
Alice 60th anniversary pin - $15

Thank you so much :)

I’ll pull those pins for you and message you with a group photo! Thank you thank you! :)

So sorry you're having to sell some of your pins! I wish you much luck with your sale though and would like to purchase the following if they are still available:

HKDL White Rabbit Late for Everything - $45;
M & P Gold Mad Hatter - $25;
Alice in Wonderland 55th Dangle - $25; and
Pink Ala Mode Mad Hatter - $35.

Please let me know. Thank you!

Thank you so much! :) I’ll grab those pins for you and send you a group photo via message! Thank you thank you! :)

Last pins for now. It’s much more difficult parting with my pins than I thought it would be so I’m going to take a break from listing after this batch. I’ll post more in a couple weeks once I get over myself and just let the rest go. Thank you all for your support! I appreciate you all!

5c897884b0edd1bb6b87c2fd3e79ef82.jpg

3d2b07337f3b0306f425063ccd3cef5c.jpg

70ba57e96973f11383986392183bf27c.jpg

a499d27c5562cdc94861aff2d8d1ca4d.jpg

**UPDATE: Family Pin Gathering Ariel, Ariel combing hair with dinglehopper/fork, The Little Mermaid Marquee, Elemental Marquee (the one without flaws), Mickey with dragon, Mushu breathing fire, Mushu carrying globe/ball with dragon on it, 1776, Dr Facilier Sidekicks, Artfully Evil QoH, DEC Gothel with Rapunzel, Flounder Spinner, Current Mood QoH, Happy Halloween Dr Facilier,Ducktales, Hello Kitty, Chip and Dale DLP, Nurses Day 2022, Pua Heihei wreath, Mickey rabbit Adorbs chaser, Minnie rabbit adorbs chaser, Captain Hook Adorbs, DLP Pua PTN, Windows of Main Street Sullys, CnD Labor Day, both Do Not Disturb pins, PALM Mad Hatter, HKDL Late for Everything, Gold tone Mad Hatter, Alice 55th anniversary dangle, Luca Beloved Tales, 10 years of Pin trading round circle pins—QoH, Tweedles, and Alice, My Favorite Cheshire Cat Curtain, WDW Alice/Hatter/Hare together in teacup, Alice 60th anniversary, and all Disneyland D Hidden Mickeys except Peter Pan, WDW 40 years Mad Tea Party, Couples Aurora with Philip, couples Snow White with Prince have been claimed.***

Thank you all so much! :)

Howdy-
Sorry to hear of your difficulties.

I’m interested in these:

3 Caballeros pin trading
Tinker Bell fan club
Donald and Daisy in desert (Small World?)
Chip and Dale on gold train
Chewie hidden mickey
2 x Deebees
Thor Valentine card
Pecos Bill football mascot
Tinker Bell dress

Thanks

Howdy-
Sorry to hear of your difficulties.

I’m interested in these:

3 Caballeros pin trading
Tinker Bell fan club
Donald and Daisy in desert (Small World?)
Chip and Dale on gold train
Chewie hidden mickey
2 x Deebees
Thor Valentine card
Pecos Bill football mascot
Tinker Bell dress

Thanks

I’ll pull those pins and start a package for you! Thank you so much!!! :)

Tomorrow is a new month, new pin budget..
If still available would like:
Stitch Yoda, Donald Darth Maul, Three sheep, Tron Arcade, and Mickey Scoop please.

Stitch Yoda just got claimed. I’m so sorry! :-(

The others are yours though! I’ll pull your pins for you and send a photo to confirm! Thank you thank you!!! :)

Back