• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin Trader's Delight Rapunzel - DSF LE 300 - Auction Ends Wednesday @ 6PM - PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'll try
bb6x.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey Macie, you know you have that beautiful pin that I want but I know it will take me giving you my first born before I can pry it off your hand. I also saw your post on my Stitch w/ Banana Split PTD thread. Check out the response I left for you on that thread.

You DPF members are killing me with your love for this Rapunzel pin, lol. As you know I only have two Rapunzel PTD left; this one in the auction and my own personal keeper. I am on the brink on putting it up as well in this auction so the two highest bidders will get them. Let me know on this thread if I should do it. I would rather they go to two collectors that really love this pin since I am mostly a collector of UP!, WAll-E, Robin Hood and PODM's.

Now back to our regularly scheduled auction.

Hey Macie, you know you have that beautiful pin that I want but I know it will take me giving you my first born before I can pry it off your hand. I also saw your post on my Stitch w/ Banana Split PTD thread. Check out the response I left for you on that thread.

You DPF members are killing me with your love for this Rapunzel pin, lol. As you know I only have two Rapunzel PTD left; this one in the auction and my own personal keeper. I am on the brink on putting it up as well in this auction so the two highest bidders will get them. Let me know on this thread if I should do it. I would rather they go to two collectors that really love this pin since I am mostly a collector of UP!, WAll-E, Robin Hood and PODM's.

Now back to our regularly scheduled auction.

You have my vote to put them both up ;)!

Just make sure you get great keepers for them. Otherwise just trade one.

Well, let's start the fun

I bid [pinpics]90495[/pinpics]: Piece of Disney Movies - Little Mermaid

Here is the specific scene:
attachment.php

Bumping my bid with your choice of one of the following along with the TLM POMH

1) [pinpics]91393[/pinpics]: Piece of Disney Movies - Mulan
attachment.php

OR the Rapunzel Character Ear Hat Christmas Ornament
attachment.php

Holy smokes.. :) You're getting some great bids on this pin. And I can vouch this guy spent the night, in the rain, on the ground..

Someone should add a pair of shoes for Marisa to their bid :)
(for those who didn't read the release thread, her original shoes were messed up by the rain and she had to switch to sandals early in the morning :burrrrrr:

You guys are all to funny, thank you for the wonderful and funny comments. Now back to our serious auction, great pins are being posted, thank you. Here is where we stand:

Okay folks here is the most current standing:

Leaderboard

1st - Broncobilly83 (Little Mermaid PODM & Muland PODM)

2nd - Cowcio (UP Carl's House)

3rd - Wyllieam (Fantasia PODM, Sci-Fi Wall-E pin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back