• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Trading Night at WDW in march...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin Trading Night at WDW in march...?

dlrpfan2009

New DPF Member
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Hello,
Any news about Pin Trading Night at WDW in march...?

Because normally i come in Florida in march... So...!
Thank you to all informations....
:wavey:​

I had posted a question to Steven Miller (even though he is not in that specific acting role anymore) about this same question on
the official Disney Blog site. I just checked and he has not answered yet.

Dana
cruisepl@att.net

Here is my reply from Steven Miller today :) - Everyone get excited and start planning :) (*Disney can change anything at anytime)

@Dana – Just got a date from the events team regarding Trading Night in March. It will be held on Friday, March 18 from 6-9 in the Ballroom of the Americas at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Glad to hear you had a great trip! I can’t wait to set sail on the Disney Dream.

Dana
cruisepl@att.net

Here is my reply from Steven Miller today :) - Everyone get excited and start planning :) (*Disney can change anything at anytime)

@Dana – Just got a date from the events team regarding Trading Night in March. It will be held on Friday, March 18 from 6-9 in the Ballroom of the Americas at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Glad to hear you had a great trip! I can’t wait to set sail on the Disney Dream.

Dana
cruisepl@att.net

YES YES YES!!!

I get off the Dream on March 17th then spend 3 days in WDW!!! Whoop Whoop!!! First time this has ever worked out for me, so Disney better not change it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back