• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pinopolis/ACME/HotArt Pin Updates....basically messages from them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinopolis/ACME/HotArt Pin Updates....basically messages from them
Is there someone we can talk to that does the shipping? I sent an email to the person who sent the shipping confirmations, but they never replied. And my orders are NOT presales (and were supposedly in stock), show shipped by Pinopolis, but never delivered to the post office. They have been like this for three weeks now and could be lost. If you say other orders are shipping, why haven't these?

@Pinopolis Ambassador

Variants are:
Rose gold
Gold
Bronze
Black
Silver

:)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I believe I have a few of the Rose gold variations, but now that I know there is a bronze variation... without a comparison, I wonder if they are actually bronze variations. They seem on the pink end and not the brown end of the spectrum which is why I concluded rose gold. Any chance you could post pictures of the backs of a rose gold and a bronze?

I believe I have a few of the Rose gold variations, but now that I know there is a bronze variation... without a comparison, I wonder if they are actually bronze variations. They seem on the pink end and not the brown end of the spectrum which is why I concluded rose gold. Any chance you could post pictures of the backs of a rose gold and a bronze?
Hope this helps
7eb3063f8654cb2313d5b4d50f25eb8c.jpg

I have contacted Clark personally and I'm working with him to find his orders. Thanks

There are definitely other people with the same issue (and the same “shipped” dates), so I suspect that the orders were packaged, set aside somewhere, and then missed when shipping.

Hopefully you get your pins soon. Good luck buddy. Don't for get to post them when they get to you.

@Pinopolis Ambassador , I sent a message to the email on the shipping receipt that was listed as “contact __ with questions or comments” (or something along those lines) last Thursday and haven’t heard back so I thought I would ask here. I ordered Cinderella — Unexpected Dream (I think that is its name) but received the Cinderella triptych. Can you please contact me?

I think it's 3 silvers, and 1 gold... but next to the Belle silver it looks a bit different...
2910d38d5b6c01c0d643e21b38c2ef2c.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I received my "Classic Cutout" series pins for 2 of the 3 I ordered (Stitch and Rapunzel/Flynn) but I did not receive the "Kiss the Girl" one. The invoice says "not shipped". Anybody else have this issue? Anyone know why they didn't ship the Eric/Ariel one? I wish they'd be a bit more forthcoming with their information...

I received my "Classic Cutout" series pins for 2 of the 3 I ordered (Stitch and Rapunzel/Flynn) but I did not receive the "Kiss the Girl" one. The invoice says "not shipped". Anybody else have this issue? Anyone know why they didn't ship the Eric/Ariel one? I wish they'd be a bit more forthcoming with their information...
The cut-outs are in series one and two. Only series one is available. I also ordered the Kiss the Girl and do not have it yet either.

Let me see if I can find the post where they stated which pins were in series one...

I still haven’t received most of the “classic cutouts” I ordered. I finally got a package in the mail the other day, but it only had three pins in it and I had ordered MANY. I wonder if these were from a later supplemental order because I thought I wouldn’t have enough. I also never received my Pinopolis game pins from the event last year. @Pinopolis Ambassador
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still haven’t received most of the “classic cutouts” I ordered. I finally got a package in the mail the other day, but it only had three pins in it and I had ordered MANY. I wonder if these were from a later supplemental order because I thought I wouldn’t have enough. I also never received my Pinopolis game pins from the event last year. @Pinopolis Ambassador
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope you get all your pins soon. Crazy that they could be missing so long. Agian good that all y'all are posting for help. No one will know what is going on if we as a community do not help each other out. Seems that is kind of like having a rating system for trades. We are basically reporting on how things went with the trade. The same is done with sells. Again, best of luck. Do not forget to post your pins when you get them.

We are currently shipping out:

Classic cutouts #1
Artist Proof sales
LE100 ADS and ADPS pins
All pins for sale one the website

We expect LE 100 Fantastic Lands in this week.

All presale pins are expected to be in our hands by Aug 7th. More things coming from ACME/Hotart!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back