• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pixies Pin Shoppe: November/december updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pixies Pin Shoppe: November/december updates!
Hi :) I was wondering if I could get the remaining Monsters U opening day pin? Thanks!

I am getting so many requests for these pins! I want to take a moment to thank everyone who is making my little pin shoppe a success!!! You are all great folks and I am so glad I can help you with getting these DLR exclusive pins! And to my regulars... You are truely wonderful to help support my pin habit!

*** The DSF pins, feel free to make an offer via PM for them, My prices for any IN STOCK items are not set in stone.****

It's tempting to make an offer but I don't want to risk offending by offering too low :(. I don't know the original price of PTDs (although I suppose if you enjoy the ice cream then you can count it as free! :p) so I don't know what offer I can make that will still be giving you a profit, covering shipping and making it within my budget!

Interestingly after I commented yesterday I got a PM from someone who shall remained un-named, saying they had a Kuzco but only telling me the cost for shipping. I was a little bemused, to say the least! I would much rather buy from a sale thread with all the details and from a trusted member than via a one-line, out-of-the-blue PM though. Strange indeed.

updated some in stocks.
Check out the completer hidden mickeys and the quick trader lots.

Monster University LR reveal/conceal pins added!!!!!

Free shipping all USA packages through July 7th!

got a tiki room anniversary pin in stock, and added some upcoming August releases for presale!

Check it out!

Also free shipping on instock pins is ONLY good until July 7th. get it while you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back