• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODM -Tangeled Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that when the Peter Pan PODM came out when my parents were in Florida for a job interview and went to DTD to get me at least 1 with Tinker Bell, my mom said that there was a cast member there that was bragging about selling over 22 of them with Tinker Bell to just 2 people, so I hate to say it but the cast members don't always follow the rules to only 2 per person.... I know that if I was there I would've reported the guy for breaking the rules... really makes me mad :(

Based on the last releases, do people think that more will be available on ebay than what is currently on there, or would you say that that is going to be it? Unsure whether to buy now or wait a little to see what other scenes there might be.

Based on the last releases, do people think that more will be available on ebay than what is currently on there, or would you say that that is going to be it? Unsure whether to buy now or wait a little to see what other scenes there might be.

I would wait to buy it on ebay unless you find a good deal because a lot of people will be selling these much like the Designer Rapunzel Doll which did terrible due to flooding the market

Laz has been phoning me with updates for the Tangled release and it's not good. Apparently the CM's picked them over pretty good before the release to the public. He has been to all the places and the gondola scenes have Flynn Ryder facing Rapunzel, but she is looking away from the camera. He has only managed to purchase a few with good scenes. I hope that people who paid $50 per pin on eBay get something other than just lights floating away or there will be a lot of angry people. I'm just hoping to get a scene with Maximus.

Uh oh, kind of reminds me of the Designer Doll thing, when people were supposedly putting dolls to the side for themselves... with such low numbers of dolls (and pins!) available for LE releases, this is very wrong... :( I hope everyone got the scenes they wanted! :)

Update.

DTD sold out.
DCA sold out.
Little Green Men sold out.
Emporium sold out.
Toontown sold out.
Frontier Land will sell out by 11:00. Long line.
WOD will sell out by 11:00. Long line. Less than 50 left.

By noon DLR will be completely sold out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Am I the only one disappointed that we can't even get a brunette Rapunzel in a film cell? :lol:

I was hoping they'd have ones of her and her family at the end! Oh well. :) I have my brunette Rapunzel Wedding doll, I guess that's the only brunette Punzy thing that will ever come out haha! Seriously hoping for brunette pins soon though.... :)

Any more news on the releases? I'm getting antsy lol!

Update.

DTD sold out.
DCA sold out.
Little Green Men sold out.
Emporium sold out.
Toontown sold out.
Frontier Land will sell out by 11:00. Long line.
WOD will sell out by 11:00. Long line. Less than 50 left.

By noon DLR will be completely sold out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
!!!! wow.

absolute mayhem in the parks today. crowds and crowds stampeding. westward ho was a bloodbath. best bet was to just run to the smaller stores and get in line early. this release was not fun at all. i am upset because i was hoping to be able to get a handful of these for other forum members but i was only able to get myself one. i can't even begin to imagine what an UP podm release would be like.

I Was at Epcot at 9:30 had 33 hanging, they limited you to 2per person, was only one other person going thru them. I got Gondola ones (4), while checking out, 6 more people started going thru them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back