• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODM -Tangeled Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
PODM -Tangeled Release
Yikes, all these stories make me worried when/if they release a Lion King PODM pin. I've only been present for one LE pin release at DLRP, and that seems to be quite mild compared to this :p

Did anyone see the one on E-Bay going for $300+ already. It is a shot of all four main characters - Rapunzel, Flynn, Maximus, and Pascal. Crazy!

I'll sell anyone my Flynn and Max for 5 BILLION dollars. Umm, in case anyone was wondering that was sarcasm but if you have the cash I will take it. :p

I got more than 2, and I am willing to trade but only for Tangled pins I don't have. If anyone has the Designer Princess I would gladly do a multi trade including one or two Tangled PODM. I would be okay with only keeping one PODM for my collection and giving up my other two. :)

I wish all of you luck on getting the pins. Without paying an arm and a leg preferably! :)

Your all making me really scared 2 go 2 the little mermaid release LOL! What time do you think I should get there if i want a good couple scenes? :)

I went to Disneyland, Got there around 8:40am and stood in line about 2 hours at the Downtown Disney trading booth and was able to get two good pins of Rapunzel during the Gondola scene. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back