• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Possible Designer Princess Co-op :)

Possible Designer Princess Co-op :)

AliceAddict

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hi guys :) I'm thinking about possibly putting together a co-op to buy echoraphaels designer princess set! Just thought I'd see if there is any interest. I'd want Ariel and Mulan out of the set. The rapunzel one is not available though! If you can't afford if I might be willing to do a trade with you after I buy them! Plmk what one you be interested in :)

Ariel-taken
Mulan-taken
Belle-mickeymouseje
Snow-Ejangabang - confirmed!
Poca-Shivatopia
Cindy-
Jasmine-PrincessxJasmine89
Aurora-diebob21
Tiana-Wyllieam

So this is the list :) Echo has gotten an offer for the full price though. Each pin would be $90 and that would pay for my shipping to you and everything. We only have until tomorrow night to commit. I am still willing to do the cash/pin deal! I will PM everyone who has first claim on each pin and if they back out I will PM the next person! I really hope we can make this work! :)

Last edited:
I'm interested in Jasmine and Pocahontas, but final prices will control whether or not I can get either or both. Since the set is being sold for $800, were you thinking of splitting the cost 9 ways (since the Rapunzel pin is not part of it), or would it be a sliding scale based on "princess popularity"?

I'd like to split it evenly at the moment. I pm echo about an offer so we'll see what we can do :) I'm also willing to do a pin/cash deal if someone is tight of cash.

Not committing to anything but if I could set up a pin/cash deal for Snow White I might be interested depending on how much money would be involved

Since I doubt that I can afford both Jasmine and Pocahontas, even if echo drops the total selling price a bit, and I want PrincessxJasmine89 an opportunity to get her grail, put me down tentatively for Designer Pocahontas and PrincessxJasmine89 down for Designer Jasmine. :)

Since I doubt that I can afford both Jasmine and Pocahontas, even if echo drops the total selling price a bit, and I want PrincessxJasmine89 an opportunity to get her grail, put me down tentatively for Designer Pocahontas and PrincessxJasmine89 down for Designer Jasmine. :)

That is so kind of you, Shiva! :) To be very honest, money is a big issue (especially after all these expected doll releases! ;) ), so it really does depend on prices if I can afford Jasmine.... so you may end up getting her after all! :) Hopefully you can be a step closer to completing your collection of these pins! :)

As always, I will wait for prices to see whether this is feasible for me or not. :) The woes of being on a student budget. XD

I have some bad news guys. Echoraphael just got an offer for the full amount. 90 is about the going price on the bay for them right now...and that is about what it would be if we split them evenly. I asked if he'd give us until tomorrow night to see if we could get this together but I haven't gotten a PM back yet...

Good luck becca :) I'm sure you'll get them! It is funny though... only a few months ago Cindy was the one everyone wanted/needed now even pocahontas is beating her when before no one wanted her :( it's just interesting lol ... good luck! :)

Last edited:
Good luck becca :) I'm sure you'll get em! It is funny though... only a few months ago Cindy was the one everyone wanted/needed now even pocahontas is beeting her when befre no one wanted her :( it's just interesting lol ... good luck! :)

I know, right guys? I should have bought Pocahontas (with my Tiana in the co-op we all did earlier this year) from Macie when she was selling her for $55... And I got my Cinderella from eBay. Oh well... live and learn! Hopefully I can afford this!

Can I just ask - would the pins taken instead of cash be of your choice (something you like/collect) or would it just be by value?

Back