• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Possible Designer Princess Co-op :)

Possible Designer Princess Co-op :)
As long as we can agree on the value of the pins I would feel okay taking pins by value but just so you know I collect Little Mermaid, NBC, and AIW and most other princesses :) I'm interested in PoDM's and BT's :D

Hmmm, I think it may be more fair if you give some one else first in line for Snow. I can't defiantly commit and I know there are a few others that can and they probably want her even more then I do, so go ahead and give them the chance to get a grail :)

Mickeymouseje I'd message Echoraphael and ask how much he wants. The co-op isn't really working at the moment but ik for a fact echo is still trying to sell them all of if he can!

Mickeymouseje I'd message Echoraphael and ask how much he wants. The co-op isn't really working at the moment but ik for a fact echo is still trying to sell them all of if he can!

Thanks for the reply AliceAddict. I'd message Echoraphael too, but for a trade for the Belle pin, really do hope I can still afford her, was going to give up my DLRP Rapunzel PTN for it but he only wants to sell :(
Please keep us updated :)

aliceaddict... i am not sure if u still getting this set, but if you get an extra belle i will trade you nicely for it, or i can trade you something for cinderella as well(not as much as i would trade you for belle) but let me know, let me knwo if u see anything u wnat in my traders?

Back