• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Post your Lion King PoDM's Here for all to see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post your Lion King PoDM's Here for all to see...

Goofy_Moe

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
290   0   0
Yes I am posting this a bit early as I do not have anything to put up yet...LOL... But since I wanted my 800th post to be something special I decided to use it to start this thread... WooHoo 800th post... Anyway I am unable to sleep since I am too excited the night before pins come out, so I will just reserve my spot here to show off some of the beautiful scenes I was able to find... or whatever I get I will post... lol... Good Luck to all on your quest today for these little gems... You will not miss me, I will be the one dressed in black running in front of the pack... Bwahaha... Now show us your scenes please...

Yes I am posting this a bit early as I do not have anything to put up yet...LOL... But since I wanted my 800th post to be something special I decided to use it to start this thread... WooHoo 800th post... Anyway I am unable to sleep since I am too excited the night before pins come out, so I will just reserve my spot here to show off some of the beautiful scenes I was able to find... or whatever I get I will post... lol... Good Luck to all on your quest today for these little gems... You will not miss me, I will be the one dressed in black running in front of the pack... Bwahaha... Now show us your scenes please...

Moe's translation: I am trying to beat Amy to 1,000 posts so I put up out a new discussion to talk about to increase my numbers. Please help me!

lol juuuuuust kidding. Oh PODM you are a curse but the one thing I love. Darn you!!! lol.

I'm stalking ebay like a hawk... nothing has popped up yet. :( I guess that's a benefit though for being 3 hours behind is that you already know the scenes before the park opens. :)

my friend who is picking mine up because work gets in the way :naughty: is on his way to frontierland to try and get one. he said that he missed out by two at contemperary

fuzzy! I know! And I am going down there in 2 weeks! Totally a bummer and I will be leaving 4 days before the Steamboat Willy release!! LOL

Oh well! I have my fingers crossed that Luis was able to pick me one up!

Although it is probably a good thing that I do not live near there as I would be broke!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back