• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Princess obsessed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess obsessed!

DarlingDame

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! :wavey:

I am new here, I started lurking around a couple weeks ago. Finally decided to sign up and post!

I have been obsessed with Disney since I was a little girl. I especially loved princesses and never grew out of it. My favorites are Ariel and Belle, and a new favorite is Anna because our personalities are very similar (I'm ENFP if anyone is familiar with Meyer Briggs personalty types). I began collecting Disney Dolls when the Designer collection was released in 2011. I have a couple LE dolls, but want them all. I haven't gotten into pins very much yet, but my 8 year old daughter started her little collection the summer before last when we went to Disneyland. So fun!

I've really enjoyed reading everyone's posts on here and am hoping to get to know you all! Hope you are all having a magical day! Hehe.

Old Halloween photo of my daughter and I
313435_234996489894560_1658263719_n_zpsfd2672fb.jpg

Hi welcome!!!!

I am a fellow Princess Obsesser hehe ^_^!

That picture of you and your daughter is so sweet!! xx

Hi Princess you are very beautiful and your doll as well. hope you find the best treasures. After all a Princess best friend are diamonds. I am still looking for my prince. toodles.

xoxo: P.E.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Hi Princess you are very beautiful and your doll as well. hope you find the best treasures. After all a Princess best friend are diamonds. I am still looking for my prince. toodles.

xoxo: P.E.

Thanks so much! Yes, they are. Good luck finding him. LOOOVE your signature. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back