• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTD Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flip during the release this morning. Aurora (LE5 00), Dash (LE 500), Bagheera (LE 300) and Barrel (LE 300).

10685517_10203591037789653_6158529441862230699_n.jpg

The pins flipped this morning towards the back of the event line. They were allowing people who hadn't yet gone in to get event pins and standby people to purchase then, and those who had already purchased their event pins had to wait until 11 when DSF normally opens. I was in the standby line this morning when they flipped so I was able to get Barrel for my friend (who has been inside before the flip so couldn't get some of her own) and Aurora for me.

Ugh why is she in pink... I was so hoping when they finally did Aurora she would be in blue... she doesn't fit in my collection.. :-(

Hope all that need her get her. Oh and the rest too.

Just saw that myself. Not that I was looking to collect incredible pins but kinda want that Violet. Ugh too bad I live 12 hrs driving from the nearest park!

I think this is my favorite mix since they brought PTDs back. I'm glad to see Emile get some love. And yay, Mr. Pricklepants! I have someone who is going to try and get him for me tomorrow. I'm most likely going to collect all of Bonnie's toys as they come out. I'm excited for probable upcoming Trixie and Buttercup PTDs.

Whoo, llama Kuzco! Awesome :). I'd love to add it to my Emperor's New Groove Collection. If anyone has a spare, please get in touch as I'd love to set up a trade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back