• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTD Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stayed until 10 PM last night. At that point, word was that there are a few bags of Stinky Pete left. Only time will tell when the flip will happen!

I hope that it doesn't flip until Sunday, because I won't be able to get to DSF before then and with the hyenas and Squirt being released, I have a feeling Timon and other Finding Nemo characters are right around the corner.

I hope that it doesn't flip until Sunday, because I won't be able to get to DSF before then and with the hyenas and Squirt being released, I have a feeling Timon and other Finding Nemo characters are right around the corner.
It looks like your wish just might come true

10426683_949453135068739_909751707654443468_n.jpg

Hercules has sold out

That was quick!

I'm new to pin trading and have a question regarding PTD. Are there collectors that camp out all day waiting for pins to flip? I live about an hour away from the store and would be bummed if the pin i wanted was gone by the time I drove there :3

FYI-turns out there's a movie red carpet premiere, Hollywood Blvd is closed and you cannot use the cross walk in ffront of Jimy Kimmel, to get across from Hollywood and Highland, and sidewalk is blocked in front of Chinese Theatre, best to use Highland crosswalk to get across. Traffic is chaotic, good luck.

Gene sold out slightly after Hercules too. So only the surprise Mr. Toad pin and the Mrs. Incredible (not Elastigirl, wrong suit!) and Terri / Terry remain.

I knew Hercules would be coming soon. Now that's my top 2 most wanted I need to hunt for. Can't wait to see the Pegasus and Phil that will presumably be coming out soon though (or at least I hope so).0

Lion King PTDs so far are Rafiki, Pumbaa, Simba, Zazu, and Scar individually, and Banzai, Shenzi, and Ed on one pin together.

I am ACHING for them to release Timon and Calhoun. But knowing my luck it'll be next week, right after I leave town for over a month.

I hope they do a Mufasa and a Sarabi some day :- ) Timeerkat, I really hope you manage to get a Timon & Calhoun!

I can see that they want a bigger cut when they see what *some* of the pins are doing at the moment in the second hand market, or if they have to have more cast to handle the flood of people each time it flips. They may just find that they will have a harder time selling pins that are marginal in desirability, and a longer time between flips may actually mean less revenue not more for them. Time will tell. At least they are letting you choose your flavor and topping now.

Or, they know that there is a frozen pin in the next set and want to raise the price today before it flips. :)

Last edited:
Did it flip yet? If not, are the remaining Mrs Incredible/Terri and Terry PTD's now $15.95 plus tax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back