• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTD Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTD Discussion Thread
New price took effect already, so yes the existing pins (only Mrs. Incredible now) are $15.95. Soon they'll go to colored tags so they can change the price more quickly.

New price took effect already, so yes the existing pins (only Mrs. Incredible now) are $15.95. Soon they'll go to colored tags so they can change the price more quickly.

Colored tags?

I wish they'd do like a Pin Trade Delight SNACK instead of a sundae. I'd like a half salad, please haha.

The way Disneyland no longer puts prices on the pins and just have a chart showing what color sticker is what price.

Yeah but why would they do colored tags for anything there. Most releases sell out (or continue to sell out in the coming months). And PTDs are all one price too. I assume they do tags at Disney because of the massive inventory they have to deal with.

1234402_833903689994402_9108324977890016324_n.jpg

Doop, here come the Cars PTDs.

Love that Pegasus pin, he was my favorite character in the movie. But I don't love it quite enough to spend or trade what people are going to ask for him.

Doop, here come the Cars PTDs ...

Hopefully Lightning McQueen and Mater are coming soon

My goal is to get a PTD for each of the Pixar characters from last years Pixar Marquee Puzzle (yellow I have, blue I need and the unmarked haven't been released yet) ...
PixarPTDPlan_zps99fad56b.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully Lightning McQueen and Mater are coming soon

My goal is to get a PTD for each of the Pixar characters from last years Pixar Marquee Puzzle (yellow I have, blue I need and the unmarked haven't been released yet) ...
PixarPTDPlan_zps99fad56b.jpg

That's a great idea for a collection!

would be a nice goal for when the pricess marquee comes out for princess collectors!

So I have a theory...

Instead of doing a 5th anniversary pin for Princess and the Frog...maybe they're celebrating with a bunch of PTDs? Cx I'm okay with this.

Wow, has it been 5 years already? Time flies! I'm still sad they wont do any more traditional animations for the theater.

On Topic: Another nice set of PTDs! Pegasus is adorable!

Well, if DSSH uses the Disney park model of pricing, they will keep raising them if we keep buying them.

The last time they raised the prices of park tickets, their response to why they increased them literally was 'because we can, and you will still keep coming'. They said they are actually to continue to raise the price until it creates a negative impact on attendance.

DSSH could do the same thing. They see people selling them for $40-100+ on eBay, so why shouldn't _THEY_ just sell them at those prices? They'll probably slowly increase the price until less people actually show up (which will probably never happen...)

PTD flip!

They're all okay too! AND the first LE 750, which means that those of you wanting it maybe should wait till the that people want to "help the flip," offer it at cost!

As for me, yay that I get to not worry for a couple weeks!!

OMG this is exciting! I'm just relief again cause there's no sign of an Aladdin PTD yet ... So we're good!
As for the new batch of PTD's, I literally love it! Especially Nani and Toby! I'm hoping Jessie is there for a good while
Since I'll be heading back to Anaheim in a couple of weeks, So I wanna visit GSF for my first time when I head to LA! :x:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back