• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTD Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTD Discussion Thread
Whew, nothing I collect. Though with each new WIR PTD, DSF is being a giant tease. C'mon, release Calhoun already!

They also need need to go ahead and just release Timon. I mean, they put out the hyenas, he's GOTTA be in the pipeline!

Well looks like Snow is the only left now! I'm hoping she might be still there when I head there on Wednesday!
Plus if I'm lucky I might see the flip in action :D

Flipped! Sorry I don't have a picture.

That's ok I've got that covered..

10411814_844185182299586_5231687033683564466_n.jpg

If anyone can help me get Tick Tock at near cost, please let me know!

I also have an Honest John (Pinocchio) PTD I'd be happy to trade. :bigthumb:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Max is cute but not worth what he's going for at the auction site to me. Good luck to all who want to get one, I hope you are able to get them at a reasonable price point :)

Cute batch, but again nothing I need. I love Tick Tock's watch and Max's apple, those are nice touches.

Pluto's my favorite of the baby characters so far.

I love the Baby Pluto! He is so cute :- ) Not usually a fan but I do have a weakness for dog pins, and especially puppy pins! :- )

Okay, since some other people have mentioned PTDs they'd like to see, I wanna put my suggestion in, just in case somebody from Disney might see it (haha). I really want a King Richard PTD. I'm sure he likes ice cream as much as the other Robin Hood characters. And besides, I did a search and THERE IS NOT ONE KING RICHARD PIN in all of Disney pindom. That is just not right.

King Richard would be awesome. His crusade was to find ice cream! ;) I would love to see him and Klucky. I can also see them doing Tagalong and Skippy's other main sister (does she even have an actual name?). And Otto, the churchmice, and Nutsy and Trigger.

I'm pretty sure Robin Hood has the most unique characters of any animated feature in PTD form. Or at least tied with Snow White.

King Richard would be awesome. His crusade was to find ice cream! ;) I would love to see him and Klucky. I can also see them doing Tagalong and Skippy's other main sister (does she even have an actual name?). And Otto, the churchmice, and Nutsy and Trigger.

I'm pretty sure Robin Hood has the most unique characters of any animated feature in PTD form. Or at least tied with Snow White.

Well, they just did Toby so maybe more are not far off! Robin Hood is one of those rare features in which I really like every single character. :)

It looks like they've finally had some pins from the preview board (from a few months ago) ...

PTD-09-14_zps24bc2855.png

Last edited:
2qkusck.jpg

Just seen this flip on Facebook! Anna has arrived! Mass panic will now ensue ha ha. I love the Koda one too.

Yay, Pacha! Another one for me to hunt down for my Emperor's New Groove collection :). I'm loving how many of the characters from TENG are getting PTDs.

As for Anna.... good luck to all who are searching for her, I hope that the lovely people here on DPF are able to get her.

I'm looking for the Pacha PTD in case anyone survives the Anna stampede!!

EDIT: At LE750, Anna is still being listed for a pretty penny online...

Last edited:
I have already seen Anna pickups being sold for $80, makes me sad as I know Sven will be similar and I can't afford that! Another one for the 'one day' list XD

I agree the Pacha is really nice, New Groove is such a brilliant movie, it deserves these lovely PTDs :- )

Can someone pick me up 2 Anna's @ a reasonable cost, we are at disneyland and can get you something from here if you want anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back