• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rapunzel Dreams pin on sale in France! (edit: false alarm maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rapunzel Dreams pin on sale in France! (edit: false alarm maybe)
It's such a gorgeous pin. I will be gutted if my bf sleeps in and misses this! I have no back up!

lost my positive pants already!

Yup, there are only 165 left...Disney UK said so on their FB page

If I do somehow by magic manage to get 2, I make a promise here I will help out a fellow Dpf who would want it for there collection and not because of the value or money/trade

Omg this actually made me LOL! Totally accurate!!! So true....good luck uk peeps!!! I'm hoping for the best

I'm more scared they'll only grant us 1 "due to high demand", because I've heard from previous releases that sometimes people didn't get the 2 they ordered. If that's the case, I will not be nice on their FB -_-

I have already been un nice on faebook this morning not only do we have this mess but theya re allowing the frenchwebsite to continue to sell this morning I dont hold out a lot of hope

Jacqui

Im at work having a really bad day. Its one of those days when my body is causing me so much pain! Some days are better but today its really bad.

Im in front of my computer at work and hope I will get one pin. That would make my day a little bit more easy to get through. That pin will hopefully get me a grail! Even though I love it and would like to keep it there are pins I like more so I will probably end up trading it if I get it.

aarrrghhhh this release causes so much feelings! Wish Disney had not messed it up!
Hope they will give us another really good pin to cover for this mess up.

Good luck to everyone! I hope we all get it!

I have already been un nice on faebook this morning not only do we have this mess but theya re allowing the frenchwebsite to continue to sell this morning I dont hold out a lot of hope

Jacqui
Oh great! This is such a joke!

I am hoping my sister can get me two, one for me and one for a friend on here as I will most likely be travelling to work at that time. I hate how DS UK release before 9am! If it was on the dot like how it should be at least I would have a chance of buying it at work! Grrrr

Aww Snoffsan feel better!

Well my bf broke his hand at work last night and I can't wake him up whilst he's just fallen asleep so bye bye pin
but good luck to the rest of you!

Thanks Good luck to everyone. I hope we can all get at least one of the pin each even if it would have been a fantastic pin for trading had the full amount still been on offer.

I'm so terrified for this oh my, but good luck everyone!
I'm pretty sure that this is more intense than the hunger games

Status
Not open for further replies.