• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rapunzel Dreams pin on sale in France! (edit: false alarm maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rapunzel Dreams pin on sale in France! (edit: false alarm maybe)
The funny thing about this is that they're honoring the sale instead of refunding the $ to those who obtained it in effort to preserve fairness. It's not like they aren't going to sell out within a minute or two anyways...

I just read Disney Stores reply. 165 pins... that's disgusting. I'm really upset right now :( Really wanted this for my dreams collection! Theres no point collecting the others if I dont get this one because my set will just be incomplete :(

Basically it comes down to all of europe trying to get 83 orders ! 82 for 2 pin orders and a single pin order !

165 divided by 2 is 82.5. So essential 82 orders, maybe 15 or so more as I doubt everyone will try for two pins.

And with the interest shown on this thread alone, I give this pin less than three minutes on sale.

First EVER Pascal pin released in the UK... Everything goes wrong. Its near impossible enough for me to collect Pascal aa Tangled collectors need him too, so this pin made me exstatic! The first time I saw this live in Paris I cried a little whilst singing along to I see the Light and my bf cuddled me in close... I NEED this pin, for Pascal and for that amazing memory

I am prepared for the rage the next sentence will cause many traders to feel, particularly us UKers but I have to share...

Someone on facebook is selling the pin already... 90Euro price tag

First EVER Pascal pin released in the UK... Everything goes wrong. Its near impossible enough for me to collect Pascal aa Tangled collectors need him too, so this pin made me exstatic! The first time I saw this live in Paris I cried a little whilst singing along to I see the Light and my bf cuddled me in close... I NEED this pin, for Pascal and for that amazing memory

I am prepared for the rage the next sentence will cause many traders to feel, particularly us UKers but I have to share...

Someone on facebook is selling the pin already... 90Euro price tag

*lots of rude words*

:( same! I went to see dreams for my birthday with my boyfriend and this collection means so much to me! I wanted to get all the dreams pins. I am just so upset. I know it's just a pin, but it really means something to me :'(!

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if this was deliberate. Why not cancel all the orders, or restrict to two? It makes no sense to allow some people five pins. It has to have been done for a reason. I'll try to get two as I have promised other traders I'll try to, but every part of me screams that we're being manipulated and we should just not buy their pins. I haven't ordered for two weeks after the Tarzan fiasco and I usually spent a LOT of money there.

I don't understand why they didn't just cancel ALL orders. It wasn't meant to be on sale. There was a published date for a reason. Disney store UK are just awful at this kind of thing - horrendous.

i want this pin as a trader, but I hope those of you who genuinely adore the show or the pin itself get it first. I just think some people in France have been INCREDIBLY greedy about it with no thought for anyone but themselves. There are always me or two people that let a community down and in this one it's the sharks and the resellers who sell for a VASTLY inflated price.

makes me so sad because this is such a lovely hobby. But then there seems to be an awful lot of drama too.

Disney have shot themselves in the foot with it. Finally the UK get some decent pins and they have to screw everything up, post a half arsed apology and refuse to undo their original mess up. Disney used to be SO good at customer service, but between their awful delivery company, their regular cancellations of orders, their mess up on this pin and now their lack of genuine responses... I don't know any more. I wonder if uk disney store know anything at all about "The Disney Difference"?

:( it's so unfair!! Thy should have given 2 per person! I feel like they did it on purpose! Cause in any other circumstance they would just cancel the orders

Tbh the hole thing is becoming one big headache!! The worst is that Disney sees their "solution" if you can call it that, as the fairest thing to do....tbh I won't be so annoyed even if they'd honoured the orders but limited it to 2 per person....the whole thing stinks.... The worst part is too, is that not once in any statement have they apologised...at the end of the day they only care about money, that's the bottom line... It just seems one set of rules are applied to us uk peeps, and another to the rest....previous pin orders that have gone wrong because of Disney errors or "glitches" have seen us have our orders reduced to 1 pin per person to "make it fair" and that was after well got an order confirmation and payment had been taken...... I think this is what frustrates us sooo much.

Has anyone contacted disney store head office about this?

and can anyone get dates of when pin orders have been reduced to 1?

I see a LONG letter going their way

This makes me smile. I agree with absolutely everything that's been said, but people on here are always saying "don't complain, they'll stop doing LE's". Now suddenly as it's a Rapunzel pin everyone is bombarding them with complaints!

For me it's not about it being a rapunzel pin. It's about the whole situation. If you say a day it should be released on that day at the limited edition specified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back