• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rapunzel Dreams pin on sale in France! (edit: false alarm maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rapunzel Dreams pin on sale in France! (edit: false alarm maybe)
Not sure...from what another pinpics member posted they mentioned, not sure if its true yet, that they won't be released all.

best thing is to take a break from here, chill and wait for DS UK to reply back to us. Fingers crossed us tangled fans will be able to get this pin otherwise it's war lol just kidding ;)

Hopefully we'lll get a response soonish! haha

Still not sure if I'm even going to try and get this pin anymore...

This set is too stressful. I was going to try and get them all, but the only other one other than Tangled that I want is Peter Pan.

Where did you find this out please?

I will actually cry if this is true :(

EDIT: I read your post wrong hahaha! Yay for it not being sold out!
Where did you get the info?
1715537.jpg

Disneystore just replied to someone's message on their photo of the beauty and the beast pin about a question they has about the batb pin! So they better reply to us soon!!

I was thinking last night... Maybe we should have sent messages on disney store France's Facebook page instead of UK as France DS were the ones that honoured the deal...

I'm guessing the headquarters for European Disney store is in London or something though :/! I'm guessing they'll all be run through the same place since the websites are identical!

I'm guessing the headquarters for European Disney store is in London or something though :/! I'm guessing they'll all be run through the same place since the websites are identical!

The head office in London is in Hammersmith. Across the road from the O2 hammersmith concert venue :)

A few people have already posted questions about it on France's FB page...no answers there either so far.

Well Disney Store have posted answers to other peoples questions, so they will definitely have seen ours! SO I take it they're ignoring us :(

I'm seriously gonna cry. As if this release wasn't stressful enough. Especially after they changed it to the 7th when I have a 9:30 exam. Guess thats no issue anymore :(

Yeah :/! Deciding to give out 5 pins per person is a rediculous response :/

:like:

Even more so when BATB had a max of three, and I'm sure DS is more than aware of how popular Tangled pins are, even more so by the large quantities [I'm only assuming] that were no doubt purchased during the glitch.

Maybe for interest but there are no listings on ebay for the Tangled dreams pin.

I've been checking too...if people were able to get multiples of these I would expect some to be on ebay...but Disney is ignoring requests for information about the early release, so there must be some truth to it (if it wasn't true, I think they would have said so immediately)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back