• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Re-introduction > Snow > Belle ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-introduction > Snow > Belle ^_^

Belle

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hello, just a short post to re introduce myself back to the community. I'm Lyndsy some may remember me as Snow. Well I haven't been active in the pin trading community for a while personal circumstances had a hold of me for a while I was a little active on Facebook and Instagram for a bit and then I also got rid of those just to focus on myself and family.

I sold all my Snow White pins during my time away and so now I am starting from scratch and decided to go with my main girl Belle/ Beauty and the Beast. You might also see I changed my username also.

Hope to start trading with you all again soon. I will also be re-opening my signature shop again if anyone is looking for an updated sig feel free to request kudos to other members who make them also I don't want to stamp on your feet I just enjoy making them as well :)

Last edited:
Hello! :D It's nice to meet you and welcome back to DPF. I think I have a few Belle pins to trade, do you have any traders? :3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Welcome back :)
Lyndsy made me my first ever signature , which I finally cleared this year .
It's good to see you back , and just in time for a whole bunch of cool 25th Anniversary BaTB pins

Welcome back! I'm sure you'll get your collection back up & running in no time. Beauty And The Beast is definitely a good choice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back