• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Reveal/ Conceal Family Portraits...let's fill in the Conceals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait jessica dressed as walt with stitch as mickey mouse is a joke right? I took that as sarcasm...

Is that for real?? ha!! Gosh I hope not!

Buh, no lady and the tramp, lion king, beauty and beast, rapunzel. Boooooo!

I would like to trade for UP, pinnocchio, aristocats and ariels sisters if anyone wants to play trade with Amy! I would trade for any of the princess ones actually. Then I wouldn't have to take a day off work to go next week! PM me if you got any doubles you want to unload!

Wait jessica dressed as walt with stitch as mickey mouse is a joke right? I took that as sarcasm...

Is that for real?? ha!! Gosh I hope not!

Buh, no lady and the tramp, lion king, beauty and beast, rapunzel. Boooooo!

I would like to trade for UP, pinnocchio, aristocats and ariels sisters if anyone wants to play trade with Amy! I would trade for any of the princess ones actually. Then I wouldn't have to take a day off work to go next week! PM me if you got any doubles you want to unload!

Complete and total sarcasm. Just playing off how ridiculous some of those got. Jessica as Goofy, reeeeally?

Can someone post of list of how they match up? I'm going to try and buy the ones I need today at WDW. Thanks.

Here you go Margaret:

Reveal / Conceal:

- Little Mermaid / Seven Dwarves
- Up / Aristocats
-Mickey and Minnie / Aladdin
-101 Dalmatians / Jungle Book
-Pooh and Friends / Alice in Wonderland
-Jack and Sally / Finding Nemo
- Lilo and Stitch / Roger Rabbit
- Donald and Nephews / Cinderella Family
- Toy Story / Aurora with Fairies
- Pinocchio / Peter Pan

I also updated the first post. :)

So I'm assuming there is no chaser for the set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back