• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Reveal/ Conceal Family Portraits...let's fill in the Conceals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
would anyone be willing to start a co op for these?(if so plese tell me i'll take the Ariel and sisters!) if someone is selling the whole on ebay then it could work right?!:anxious:

Just wondering from the Florida people. Have the reveal conceal sold out at WDW or are they still available in some places?

I've seen the Lilo and Stitch one for sale on eBay, and man do their eyes look strange!! Has anybody seen this pin in person? Is it worth getting or do they all look like zombies?

Yeah I can see why a Peter Pan fan would be disappointed... it's actually a pretty nice pin though!

Attachments

• $(KGrHqFHJCsE9!Z5RTz-BPQUR4K7N!~~60_35.jpg
    $(KGrHqFHJCsE9!Z5RTz-BPQUR4K7N!~~60_35.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 139
I have a few of these pins for sale and / or trade:

Winnie the Pooh
101 Dalmatians
Stitch
Little Mermaid (on hold)
Toy Story
Up
Pinocchio
Jungle Book
Aristocats (on hold)
7 Dwarfs
Alice in Wonderland
Sleeping Beauty (on hold)

Last edited:
I am asking again. Please someone answer... :bowdown:

Just wondering from the Florida people. Have the reveal conceal sold out at WDW or are they still available in some places?

And, has anyone found that they have gotten the "wrong" mystery pin according to the list? If so what did you get in what box?

- Little Mermaid / Seven Dwarves
- Up / Aristocats
-Mickey and Minnie / Aladdin
-101 Dalmatians / Jungle Book
-Pooh and Friends / Alice in Wonderland
-Jack and Sally / Finding Nemo
- Lilo and Stitch / Roger Rabbit
- Donald and Nephews / Cinderella Family
- Toy Story / Aurora with Fairies
- Pinocchio / Peter Pan

I am asking again. Please someone answer... :bowdown:

And, has anyone found that they have gotten the "wrong" mystery pin according to the list? If so what did you get in what box?

- Little Mermaid / Seven Dwarves
- Up / Aristocats
-Mickey and Minnie / Aladdin
-101 Dalmatians / Jungle Book
-Pooh and Friends / Alice in Wonderland
-Jack and Sally / Finding Nemo
- Donald and Nephews / Cinderella Family
- Toy Story / Aurora with Fairies
- Pinocchio / Peter Pan

When I left on Monday they had every single pin left but they were not as well stocked as before. I confirmed with 3 or 4 CM that you will always get the same pins in each box.

Thanks for the update! Much appreciated. :angel:

I guess these will be pretty easy to get at DLR tomorrow. Now I can sleep in a bit. :hsd:

I wasn't able to get the time off of work to go and I need these ones if anyone wants to trade:

- Alice in Wonderland
- Little Mermaid
- Up

Alice being my top priority. Please help if you can. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back