• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RSVP Calling all Southern Californians April 6th!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXCUSE ME....ummm not sure what you're implying?? i wish i can give infractions.....jk jk you sir are wonderful--such a fun time....and i own knee pads btw.:|
girls gotta do......................

What? Who? Me? No, no, no... I wasn't implying anything about anyone. However, from here on out, I'm gonna call you Dah-KNEE!! :)

I believe Marissa said all the OLD people were left at the end...you and Matt are too young i guess.

Well I guess I should be happy that I'm grouped in with the young people :lol: but what are we going to do with you!?! First you were rummaging through David's drawers and then caught coming out of the laundry room. Can't we take you anywhere!?!

Well I guess I should be happy that I'm grouped in with the young people :lol: but what are we going to do with you!?! First you were rummaging through David's drawers and then caught coming out of the laundry room. Can't we take you anywhere!?!

Oh my goodness. I tried to keep her out of my drawers, but she had to fondle everything she found. :rofl: You did say you liked to touch things, but I had no idea.

Thank you so much Marisa & Sebe!!!! Your kindness to us out of towners was amazing!!!

I will be posting a trip report soon!!!

Thank you to everybody who was there, it was the most amazing trip I have ever had!!! Thank you to everybody who contributed to it!!!

We love you all and are already planning our next trip down!!!

lol everyone went for pins, we APPARENTLY went for drinks as we didnt make any trades so late at night with all the 'old' people that stayed (;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back