• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Sbmpins is my hero! And an excellent pin pack her ;P

ZAPPED! Sbmpins is my hero! And an excellent pin pack her ;P

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
So I had worked out a trade a bit ago with sbmpins and she also mentioned a pretty awesome shirt she had seen at BoxedLunch and asked if I needed it and what size. I told her and said to send me the total. Because it was an awesome shirt!

Well, my short term memory kicked in and I kind of forgot about... Well everything. XD today, I receive a package and instantly thought "Oh no... I forgot to send something..."

Which I had, but not because we had finalized the trade. We hadn't, because she, zapped me something!!

a9f7f58f698126f9a4e5abe5d943d75c.jpg

You may notice that the t-shirt is missing from that photo. That's because I instantly had to put it on.

17286885fde5d0317c842db62b5f9b72.jpg

It. Is. Perfection.

And fits like a dream!! :D

Oh my gosh, thank you so so so much, Elizabeth!! You are so sweet!! And I promise to get your pony in the mail to you shortly. :3

Eeeeeiiiii!! Totally wearing it to Disney soon!!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The colors are so awesome! I think the note is pretty awesome too! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great zap! I saw that shirt on FB and thought of you and here I wander on to DPF and look at you having the shirt!

Back