• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Scrapper Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrapper Question

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
While trying to sell stuff on eBay, you know I have to check out what Jessicas are for sale, lol! I have been seeing a TON of the decades series Jessicas for sale, yet they are supposed to be LE 300, there are so many so often I am wondering... have these been scrapped?

Also, with those, the cards have been counterfeited too. People who have seen the cards in person, say you can easily tell, but harder to tell from an Ebay photo. But in this case, a pin on card is not a guarantee of authenticity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back