• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Selling MOST of our Traders...UP pins are the first to go!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling MOST of our Traders...UP pins are the first to go!!!

gbdb4ever

Greg and Debby
Rating - 100%
384   0   0
WE WILL BE SELLING MOST OF OUR TRADERS BEGINNING WITH OUR UP PINS!

The following are available with prices as listed:

SOLD
pin69309th72

Pin 69309:
Disney - Pixar's Up - Opening Day

$75
pin69442th72

Pin 69442:
FX 2009 Series - Up

$40 (no card)
$100
$40
$30 (no card)
$15 (no card)
pin73807th72

Pin 73807:
Up DVD Release

$75
$30
$30

PayPal ONLY with buyer responsible for all fees. Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, it's $3.00 for the first pin and $0.50 for each additional pin and includes Delivery Confirmation.

Please respond by PM if interested!

Last edited:
All Pms replied to.
To Jabberwocky- I will definitely let you know. I AM considering it, just so you know.
To Zoe- PM sent about Pocahontas.
To Pin-A-Colada- Photos in the works.
To Pinnochiolover-PM anwered.
To Diebob21-thanks for being so supportive. You are wonderful!!!

Keep the PMs and purchases coming!!! I am really wanting to lessen my traders and get them to a more manageable level. (Debby)

All purchased pins have now been mailed out and we are ready for some more PMs..
We will be listing more pins all weekend, so keep watch and/or PM me if there is a special pin of interest. Thanks!!

Good luck with your sale! It looks like it is going very well! :)

Thanks for your well wishes! It is going well and we will be listing more in other characters hopefully this weekend. We are thinking about starting with the Stitch or POTC pins next. Please keep the PMs coming. Thanks to everyone who are helping to decrease our traders.

I really like some of those UP pins, if only I could afford the prices! :( Good luck with the sale and let me know if you decide to bring the prices down at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back