• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Selling my Trades List until Fri 4-15-11 (Several Haunted Mansion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my Trades List until Fri 4-15-11 (Several Haunted Mansion)

James90241

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
So my friend Chumlee (Wendy :wavey:) suggested I selloff some of my pins to get a few extra bucks for this weekend at WDI (4-16-11). So instead of listing every single pin with a price, I thought you could look at my Trades list, PM me any pins you're interested in (By PinPics #) and I will reply with the price for each. Any pins confirmed sold will be removed from my trades list.

I simply ask everything be confirmed by Friday Night (4-15-11) since I need this for Saturday :bowdown:

I would prefer to sell any pins from a set as a set (If available of course), but that is not set in stone of course.

**Also I have an extra Haunted Mansion Lantern from the SHAG event at Disneyland for sale.**

Please PM me with questions,concerns, complaints :anxious: haha.

Last edited:

"Feeler" and Best Offer posts are not allowed.

Hi James, as stated in sales guidelines, prices must be set for every pin sold. Please try to list the pins here for sale and their specific prices. Happy sales!

Thanks everyone for your interest! I've already sold quite a few already, 2 more days!!
And like bricklayer said,no offers (post was edited). Message me pins youre interested in and i will have a fair price in response.
Thanks again all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back