• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Severe delay in email notification

Severe delay in email notification

Bryana

Professional Lurker
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I've noticed over the last couple of days that I have a severe delay in receiving email notifications of threads that I am subscribed to. Yesterday, my email did throw up a lot of them but I still have many old responses and no new responses yet. Anyone else experiencing this?

Same here. Only now I am not only getting emails days later, but now they are also coming in more than once.

Same here. I just turned off my email notification and sign in to manually check them now. So now if a message comes, I know it's one I've already tended to :lol:

Back