• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! She got us again!

ZAPPED! She got us again!

Rasputin

VIP Gold List
Rating - 100%
284   0   0
So I get a text from Angie on Monday to say we received some mail. I didn't think anything of it since we always get mail.

But in this mail was a pin bag....

Good I need a new bag to carry around at Villains.

But inside the bag was.....

We are so going to get you back Jade, and Josh isn't safe either.

Thank you again for the wonderful Zaps!

The pink really brings out your eyes!! Angie, make sure he carries this one!!

Also, do I sense a new home for the Chernabog collection?!

Love this, love you guys, love Jade and Josh! <3

You both are more than welcome, I'm truly glad you liked them all :)

For everyone else, the story was I was supposed to get Darris a pink princess pin bag and a few things for a lovely 17" Cinderella doll. He sent the doll and I was aghast to find there was nary a pink princess pin bag anywhere to be found here at WDW. I looked high and low and was very sad. Darris, of course, said don't worry about it, it would all work out anyway. Luckily Josh spotted this one at a random Disneyana show about 30 minutes from Disney a little over a week ago. He's helped Josh and I sooo much that I found a few nice things to start filling the bag with. Anywhoo....I did warn you Darris you'd have something in the mail lol!!! :)

*runs away laughing maniacally*

PS Don't mind the randomness and rambling, I'm pretty sure I'm past my bedtime right now.

Back