• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SHIPPED Tracking Numbers ADDED

I asked for 2 spots... Apparently one was taken. Instead of being asked to choose a different spot they were all given to different players. I feel it was unfair that I was not able to choose something different. Because of this I no longer want to participate in this game. Someone can have my remaining spot because I will not be playing....

Last edited:
Thank you for letting me know. The game got a bit hectic that last day, and I've been so busy I wasn't keeping track. As for the last spot, I will add it to the two other bonus prizes. So the game is still filled. For The last three prize I will use a random draw generator.

What does this mean? Can you expound on what exactly will happen?

I can buy the spot Rocke was gonna take... Corn Maze (number 40)...

Let me know, cuz I was gonna buy more spots if no one else did anyways.

Last edited:
Thanks for the question So to be fair, since most people have already made their payments, I'll add spot #40 to the bonus prizes (the Rapunzel and Sophia the First pin). So For each spot you purchased, I will put your name in a random generator and the #1, #2, and #3 spots will win the bonus prizes. #1 will get first dibs, then #2, then #3.

So if you purchased one spot, your name will go in the generator once. Ten spots, ten times... And so on. Hope that all makes sense

Just waiting on payment from a couple members everyone. So glad this game got filled and I can ship everything off before the holiday rush

Sorry for the wait guys. Waiting on just one more payment! Once all payments are made I can post the prize list. Happy Thanksgiving and I'll try to post the list the second I get that last payment in

Lol I'm so sorry guys. I've just been waiting on payment from 1 more member. Janelle has volunteered to guarantee that members spots. If everyone agrees that this would be fair, I could post the list finally?!

Or if anyone has any other ideas, I'd love to hear them. I know this week has been super busy because of the holiday. Any suggestions are very welcomed.

Ok, I'm gonna send payment for tinawap's spots and if/when she reappears on the forum, if she wants her spots she can just reimburse me and I will send them to her, even if it's the grand prize Let's do this thing!

After a torturous wait. The Prize List! Thank you to everyone who played and took extra spots. Will package and ship these pins out asap.

1. autumn Pin 10708: History of Art - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Villains (1937)
2. flannel Pin 26236: DLR - Grumpy Hockey

3. season Pin 37557: WDW - Happy Easter 2005 - Princesses
4. September Pin 761: The Lion King - The Broadway Musical (Rectangle)
5. October Pin 46122: Pirates of the Caribbean - Pirate Coin Pin
6. November Pin 47557: Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse - Wedding
7. leaves Pin 17463: WDW - Share A Dream Come True Annual Passholder Pin #5
8. colors Pin 47082: Captain Jack Sparrow Tattoo
9. brown Pin 16891: DLR - Tinker Bell Birthstone Series (May)
10. gold Pin 52803: Pirates of the Caribbean - Pirate Skull
11. yellow Pin 45871: Pirates of the Caribbean (Mickey Mouse Logo)
12. red Pin 55647: WDW - Pirates of the Caribbean - Mystery 4 Pin Tin Set - Stitch Only
13. orange Pin 8352: 100 Years of Dreams #81 Mulan 1998
14. black Pin 63149: Skateboard - Jack Skellington
15. gray Pin 13201: DLR - AP Dining Series Pin #4 (Cinderella & Friends)
16. smoke Pin 40901: USPS - The Art of Disney Stamp (Snow White and Dopey)
17. bonfire Pin 58726: DLR - A Pirate's Life For Me - Minnie Mouse
18. burning leaves Pin 68461: WDW - Epcot Flower and Garden Festival 2009 - Cinderella
19. crunching Pin 10124: WDW - Princess Ball Pin Event Pin Pursuit Completer Pin
20. denim Pin 70077: DLR - Haunted Mansion O'Pin House: The Music of the Mansion Pin
21. tossing Pin 32878: WDW - Welcome to the Family (Seven Dwarfs)
22. raking Pin 64595: DisneyShopping.com - Magical Mystery Pin Set (Genie Only)
23. leaf pile Pin 3472: Hercules Commemorative Set (Hercules)
24. path Pin 52931: Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Men Tell No Tales
25. trail Pin 22330: DLR - Marionette (Pinocchio)
26. hike Pin 47070: Pirates of the Caribbean - Skull Princess
27. meander Pin 28443: Sleeping Beauty's Royal Ball Silhouette
28. woods Pin 78803: DLR - Dateline: Disneyland 1955 - Colored PWP (Dumbo - Flying Elephants)
29. forest Pin 88898: Gold Key Mickey Mouse head - Stylized
30. orchard Pin 716: DS - Countdown to the Millennium Series #24 (The Lion King)
31. tree Pin 9492: WDW - Princess Ball Event Prince #3 - Prince Charming Awaiting Cinderella
32. maple Pin 62889: DCA - Disney's California Adventure Park (Goofy Only)
33. oak Pin 76627: Precious Moments - Girl with Sleeping Beauty Castle
34. branches Pin 90912: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Pocahontas Only
35. pumpkin patch Pin 7221: 100 Years of Dreams #19 - Sleeping Beauty Castle (1955)
36. carving Pin 90906: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Jasmine Only
37. apples Pin 58405: DCL - Pirates of Castaway Cay Item 12 - Scavenger Hunt - Minnie's Treasure
38. hay Pin 33778: DLR - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Villain Collection (Huntsman)
39. bale Pin 753: Captain Hook
40. corn maze Pin 50937: DLR - Sleeping Beauty Castle With Jewels
41. cornstalks Pin 46267: DisneyShopping.com - ''The Lion King'' Pin
42. Indian corn Pin 46526: Princess Icons (Cinderella) 3D/Dangle
43. chestnuts *BAMBI GRAND PRIZE*
44. squirrel Pin 38087: Cast Exclusive - I've Got Environmentality (Jiminy Cricket)
45. chipmunk Pin 61538: Mickey and Minnie as Disney Couples - Aurora and Phillip
46. blue jay Pin 18232: DLR Cast Exclusive - Aladdin & Jasmine on Magic Carpet
47. cinnamon Pin 67183: Princess Castle Spinner
48. clouds Pin 58725: DLR - A Pirate's Life For Me - Mickey Mouse
49. rain Pin 72104: Mickey Mouse - I Don't Bite
50. wind Pin 20719: WDW - 1st Day of Spring 2003 (Cinderella)
51. storm Pin 84294: WDW - Florida Project - Adventureland Area Box Set - Enchanted Tiki Room Only
52. crisp Pin 94274: DLP - Sofia The First
53. cider Pin 17630: Disney Catalog - Catalog Cover Art Set #2 (Cinderella)
54. hot cocoa Pin 96202: DLP - Sheriff Mickey Mouse Brass Star
55. coffee Pin 28627: DLR - Snow White An Enchanting New Musical

Dang it... I didn't get the Genie either....

Did get some cute stuff though!

If anyone wants to trade, let me know!

Especially for that Genie pin... (@Hambee) LOL!

Thanks for the awesome game!

Last edited:
Yes, If anyone wants to do any trades, just lemme know and I can send accordingly. I still have to do the two bonus prizes too! I'm off to bed for the night, but after work tomorrow I will post the results for that

Dang it... I didn't get the Genie either....

Did get some cute stuff though!

If anyone wants to trade, let me know!

Especially for that Genie pin... (@Hambee) LOL!

Thanks for the awesome game!

Um a little birdie told me you no longer need that pin. Just sayin. :naughty: