• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SHIPPED Tracking Numbers ADDED

To save some time, I did the bonus prize draw a little different. Used a random generator three times, with 55 numbers. Same thing, but instead of me having to type in 55 names, each number will correspond with a spot.

2467BA69-1A68-4380-8AF6-CC34374868BB_zpsxghkxqtd.jpg

First draw was #46, and the corresponding member is Ventchick. So you have first dibs on one of the 3 bonus prizes. Please choose below.

My pick order will be:

Pin 94193: Sofia the First Logo
Pin 80965: DLP - Rapunzel
Pin 50937: DLR - Sleeping Beauty Castle With Jewels

As soon as Ventchick chooses, please assign me the highest pin available in my list.

Thanks,

Nick

YAY!!!! I would like:

Pin 50937: DLR - Sleeping Beauty Castle With Jewels

Thanks so much!!!

Also, I may be doing a trade with norlando319... so the pins may change...

Norlando319 - just post here if you accept my trade :)

Got most of the pins packaged and ready to go. Will wait for Ventchick and Norlando to confirm their trade. And will head over to the post office after work on Friday. Have a great one everyone!

Mike, Ventchick and I are definitely doing a trade, and thank you for facilitating! :D We have almost finalized the deal (can you believe that girl wanted to give me an LE 500 pin for an OE? LOL)

Just kidding. It's been fun negotiating with her! ;) I think we're about done. Sorry for the delays. Between family, work, etc., I haven't been online as much as I wish I were.

Back