• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Sockgnome's help fund our nursery game; ALL PACKAGES ARE IN THE MAIL!

Completed Game: Sockgnome's help fund our nursery game; ALL PACKAGES ARE IN THE MAIL!
A huge THANK YOU to everyone who's purchased spots so far!!! We're halfway there- only 18 spots left. And who knows, there might be more surprises in store!

We've reached 20 spots purchased and there is a NEW PRIZE unlocked!

The person who ends up as spot #3 in the GRAND PRIZE DRAWING will receive the DSSH Protect, Attack, Snack Baby Yoda Pin Trio!

Only 15 spots left to go! Let's fill this up before tonight to unlock a SECOND GRAND PRIZE!

The person who ends up as spot #3 in the GRAND PRIZE DRAWING will receive the DSSH Protect, Attack, Snack Baby Yoda Pin Trio!

Now, that's a cool prize! I'm positive someone is going to enjoy that. Hope your game goes really well! And congrats on the Baby news. My cat, Sammy, was born on September 29th. He was amazing! It's a great birthday. :)

I am going to say this is a creative version of a pin based baby shower. :)
DPF: Let's get sockgnome those baby essentials!

As part of my contribution to the pin baby shower (if it is okay to call it that) I will take additional spots 5, 6 and 8.
I was thinking the same thing. I will take a random spot if that is ok. :)

I may or may not be able to post updates tomorrow; I'm in the hospital for at least the next 24 hours for monitoring. I'm super bummed because I had to leave 15 minutes into my family baby shower and I missed the whole thing :confused:

I'd still love to get this filled before tomorrow night, particularly because it's looking like baby might not want to wait until 40 weeks and we might need to hustle to get the nursery ready. A huge thank you to everyone who's purchased spots already! <3

I may or may not be able to post updates tomorrow; I'm in the hospital for at least the next 24 hours for monitoring. I'm super bummed because I had to leave 15 minutes into my family baby shower and I missed the whole thing :confused:

I'd still love to get this filled before tomorrow night, particularly because it's looking like baby might not want to wait until 40 weeks and we might need to hustle to get the nursery ready. A huge thank you to everyone who's purchased spots already! <3
I’m sorry to hear that, if you don’t me asking but how far along are you? It may not be a comparison but when we had our last child , my wife had end up doing several 24 hour observations. Since it was becoming almost routine, I went to work to save on pay and came back to find we were having the baby that day a month early.

I wish I could participate in your game myself but also need to save some $ for bills. Happy thoughts and praying all goes well for you and baby.

Last edited:

Relax, think slow, calm thoughts…. ;)

Well, we have had a whirlwind hospital experience! In an unexpected turn of events, it looks like I’m going to be spending the rest of my maternity in the hospital. The baby is doing just fine at this point, and my symptoms are not uncomfortable. But it also looks like we’re going to aim for delivery between 36-38 weeks depending on how things go (and it could be much sooner in the case of an emergency). I'll be at 35 weeks on Wednesday, so baby is definitely coming sooner rather than later! I'll probably post some more information about the situation in the next day or two in the Anything Goes forum :)

I'm going to continue to take spots for this game, and I will talk with my sister-in-law about helping me to get pins packed and mailed. Payment will not be due until I can be certain that the game prizes can be fulfilled in a timely manner! You won't be left hanging, I promise!

There are only 10 SPOTS LEFT TO FILL- if they are filled by midnight tonight PST, I will add in a second GRAND PRIZE! :lumpy::piglet::cheshire:
A HUGE thank you to those who have already claimed spots! I can't tell you how much your support means to me!

Back