• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Sockgnome's help fund our nursery game; ALL PACKAGES ARE IN THE MAIL!

Completed Game: Sockgnome's help fund our nursery game; ALL PACKAGES ARE IN THE MAIL!
Sorry to hear that you're on bed rest. Sending positive wishes.

Oh my goodness! I’m sorry to hear that you will have to stay in the hospital, but I’m glad that you and baby are getting loads of good care!

I don’t want to speak for everyone, but I’m ok paying now and waiting on the pins to be shipped.

Ok I’ll also take #9 - that’s my positive thinking wish that you’ll make it to the month of Sept.

Oh my goodness! I’m sorry to hear that you will have to stay in the hospital, but I’m glad that you and baby are getting loads of good care!

I don’t want to speak for everyone, but I’m ok paying now and waiting on the pins to be shipped.
I’m good with that sentiment as well.

sounds like everything’s good they are just being cautious. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way.

I really am getting good care! And my best friend actually works the night shift for the labor and delivery department here, so she checks on me and gives me hugs during her shifts :)

I spoke with my sister-in-law, and she's happy to help me pack pins! So I'm grateful to say that even if things escalate quickly, there shouldn't be more than a few days delay for shipping once everyone has picked their prizes!

Ok I’ll also take #9 - that’s my positive thinking wish that you’ll make it to the month of Sept.

I’m good with that sentiment as well.

sounds like everything’s good they are just being cautious. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way.
Thank you so much! I definitely want to make it to September at the very least, lol.

Thank you so much for supporting me!

Well, we have had a whirlwind hospital experience! In an unexpected turn of events, it looks like I’m going to be spending the rest of my maternity in the hospital. The baby is doing just fine at this point, and my symptoms are not uncomfortable. But it also looks like we’re going to aim for delivery between 36-38 weeks depending on how things go (and it could be much sooner in the case of an emergency). I'll be at 35 weeks on Wednesday, so baby is definitely coming sooner rather than later! I'll probably post some more information about the situation in the next day or two in the Anything Goes forum :)

I'm going to continue to take spots for this game, and I will talk with my sister-in-law about helping me to get pins packed and mailed. Payment will not be due until I can be certain that the game prizes can be fulfilled in a timely manner! You won't be left hanging, I promise!

There are only 10 SPOTS LEFT TO FILL- if they are filled by midnight tonight PST, I will add in a second GRAND PRIZE! :lumpy::piglet::cheshire:
A HUGE thank you to those who have already claimed spots! I can't tell you how much your support means to me!
I will be keeping you all in my prayers.

AND WE ARE FULL!

Thank you to everyone who has purchased a spot, and for those who helped with the final push to get this game filled before this evening. A SECOND GRAND PRIZE SPOT has now been unlocked, and an additional Grand Prize option: the Artland Aristocats Totem pin. The person who gets #1 in the Grand Prize Drawing will get to pick a pin from the FIVE pin options, and the person who gets #2 in the Grand Prize Drawing will get to pick a pin from the REMAINING FOUR options. The person who gets #3 will receive the DSSH Mandalorian pin set.

I'm almost in tears, I feel so incredibly blessed by everyone's support during this difficult time! Every single one of you is helping me to purchase remaining baby essentials that we still need for our little baby boy; I am consistently blown away by this community's support.

A PARTICULARLY HUGE SHOUT OUT to @summerskin and @TheMickeyMouseRules, who both purchased 7 spots each, and @firechief18 who purchased 6. :eek: Summerskin and TheMickeyMouseRules will both be entered in the randomizer for the DSSH Evil Queen Team Villains pin for tying for the most spots purchased, but I will try to figure out an extra zap for both of the other two who have contributed so much :lumpy:

My sister-in-law is going to be helping me pack up and ship pins! So I'm going to go ahead and send payment information. Once all spots are paid for, we will run the randomizers and let the pick list begin!

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

All payment info is sent- I am suffering from both pregnancy brain and severe sleep deprivation, so please feel free to double check your amount of spots and payment info!

As soon as all payments are sent, we can have the randomizers reveal the pick list order, and who has won the grand prizes!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

Back