• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Sockgnome's help fund our nursery game; ALL PACKAGES ARE IN THE MAIL!

Completed Game: Sockgnome's help fund our nursery game; ALL PACKAGES ARE IN THE MAIL!
Sorry, did not see the messages. Yes, pins4twins is Connie Kott. Thanks

Almost all payments are in, just one left from @cyke23 :)

We should be able to run the randomizers at some point tomorrow and get the pick list going!

My most recent update after the strangest possible day in the hospital is that I am being discharged in the morning for outpatient bedrest at home-yay! I don't know how long that is going to last, and I'm assuming I'll be back at the hospital sooner rather than later (one way or another they want to deliver at or before 37 weeks), but I'm really glad I get at least a small amount of time at home. And it's a huge improvement from this morning, where the doctor walked in and announced that they wanted to induce today!

Let's get this party started!

All spots have been paid, so if a mod could run the three randomizers, we can get started with the pick list!

One randomizer for the grand prize drawing
One randomizer for the pick list
One randomizer to see if TheMickeyMouseRules or summerskin is the winner of the DSSH Evil Queen pin for most spots purchased

@Ksnuggles
@starry_solo
@dancecats

Remember, the grand prize drawing is separate from the pick list. The grand prize winner will be able to choose between the 5 prize choices, and the person who comes in second will be able to choose a pin from the remaining 4 prize choices. The person who comes in third will receive the DSSH Baby Yoda 3 pin set.

Don't forget that spots #29-35 will also get to each choose a pin from the consolation prizes, in order.

I will do my best to help keep track of which prizes have been chosen while we make our way down the pick list! I'm hoping for no emergencies tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone! Once you have chosen your prize, please tag the person who is next on the list.

t this party started!
All spots have been paid, so if a mod could run the three randomizers, we can get started with the pick list!

One randomizer for the grand prize drawing
One randomizer for the pick list
One randomizer to see if TheMickeyMouseRules or summerskin is the winner of the DSSH Evil Queen pin for most spots purchased

@Ksnuggles
@starry_solo
@dancecats

Remember, the grand prize drawing is separate from the pick list. The grand prize winner will be able to choose between the 5 prize choices, and the person who comes in second will be able to choose a pin from the remaining 4 prize choices. The person who comes in third will receive the DSSH Baby Yoda 3 pin set.

Don't forget that spots #29-35 will also get to each choose a pin from the consolation prizes, in order.

I will do my best to help keep track of which prizes have been chosen while we make our way down the pick list! I'm hoping for no emergencies tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone! Once you have chosen your prize, please tag the person who is next on the list.
It's on @summerskin! May the best pin trader win! (ie, You!). :)

I am rooting for you!

I am here. I will run three randomizers, so let me go find the spaces I saved on the first page and I'll post shortly.

OK, for the 3rd randomizer, I'm just going to put @TheMickeyMouseRules and @summerskin 's user names in the list randomizer. Each of them once, not for each spot that they picked, but just once...is that correct?

Also @sockgnome , I undeleted your two other posts so that you can separate out grand prize picks from regular prize picks from pick for most spots taken....

GRAND PRIZE RANDOMIZER....not sure how many to show, so I just showed all the spots so people could see where they placed in the first randomizer!

List Randomizer​

There were 35 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. 8. @TheMickeyMouseRules PAID
  2. 6. @TheMickeyMouseRules PAID
  3. 12. @TheMickeyMouseRules PAID
  4. 1. @pins4twin PAID
  5. 17. @firechief18 PAID
  6. 16. @Pibbman PAID
  7. 25. @Pinfun PAID
  8. 7. @TheMickeyMouseRules PAID
  9. 11. @cyke23 PAID
  10. 34. @summerskin PAID
  11. 30. @summerskin PAID
  12. 19. @timeerkat PAID
  13. 35. @summerskin PAID
  14. 22. @firechief18 PAID
  15. 23. @firechief18 PAID
  16. 2. @firechief18 PAID
  17. 3. @Ajk PAID
  18. 31. @summerskin PAID
  19. 21. @Ajk PAID
  20. 5. @TheMickeyMouseRules PAID
  21. 20. @TheMickeyMouseRules PAID
  22. 24. @lynn99 PAID
  23. 15. @pretty_Omi PAID
  24. 26. @maiarebecca PAID
  25. 13. @timeerkat PAID
  26. 29. @summerskin PAID
  27. 32. @summerskin PAID
  28. 4. @TheMickeyMouseRules PAID
  29. 27. @maiarebecca PAID
  30. 28. @summerskin PAID
  31. 10. @firechief18 PAID
  32. 14. @momin.ator PAID
  33. 33. @timeerkat PAID
  34. 18. @firechief18 PAID
  35. 9. @Pinfun PAID
IP: 2600:1702:31:8e00:b526:b224:c0cf:e886
Timestamp: 2021-08-26 00:23:21 UTC

Congrats to @TheMickeyMouseRules x 3....wow, good numbers!
Ummm... What? Wow!

Give me a few and I will make a selection or 2 I guess. :)

Congrats to @TheMickeyMouseRules and @summerskin

Wow, way cool. I guess I can get the regular game going before I call it a night:

#24 -

Hong Kong Disney Trading Carnival Stitch Toast Pin LE 800 (no Pinpics #)
Pin 140078 Loungefly - Lilo & Stitch Summer Mystery - Stitch in Sand

#36 –

Pin 9488 Magic Kingdom - Princess Ball Pin Event Artist Choice (Evil Queen)

@TheMickeyMouseRules your up next.

So for some reason my notifications got turned off so I just saw the randomizer results!

I'm absolutely dying over the Grand Prize results:eek: That is some INCREDIBLE luck, @TheMickeyMouseRules !!! Let me know which two pins you would like!

And congrats to @firechief18 as well, who will get a special zap for placing first in the regular pick list.

For the grand prize selection I will select these pins please:
1st Grand Prize: Pin 142247 Artland - Aristocats - Kittens Totem
2nd Grand Prize: Artland The Ballad of Mulan LE 150 Pin (no Pinpics #)

Both are pins I regret not getting when they released, so very excited for both. Thank you!

Back