• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Someone haul. Oo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone haul. Oo
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
3E25FF73-E90D-4F97-A416-8754929D950D-752-0000005724E8B7B1.jpg

63B3D14B-1B30-4911-85CC-1AA73487627D-752-000000571993D759.jpg

YEEES!! That's what those DSF dumb asses get for telling us where they hide the extra pins that keep in the vault. We won!!!! Ha ha WEEEEEEEE WOOOOOON!!!!

Are you saying ONE person got all of those??? If so... Not cool for the other people waiting to get them.

lol i'm sure this a table of several traders just posting a pic for laughs. Gotta do some quality control when we get them of course ;)

I do admit though when u see that many of these pins together it is overwhelming @_@ lol

and if by some chance this is a sharks haul.... let me know who they are so I can bum rush them next time XDDDDDDDD

Here's the story- of a lovely lady (J'aime)
who was collecting all the tanged pins

all of them, really expensive-
one after another
the cheapest one OE

Its a story of some valuable pins
not so unique- but all pretty
all 57 of them, she cannot own
without going bankrupt

till this one day when this lady
got some ZAPS
from amazing DPF members

... and i'm stumped.