• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Sooo ... who is this masked zapper???

ZAPPED! Sooo ... who is this masked zapper???

HandA

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
First off, my shackles have been cut and I'm finally allowed to post new threads ... woo hoo! I'll apologize in advance to the rest of y'all!

I've been zapped and it appears this most gracious :angel: wants to stay anonymous. Show yourself, so I can give you the appropriate thank you ... thank you ... thank you!!!

Every time I refer to my Haunted Mansion "collection", but quickly remind myself that I don't have any Haunted Mansion pins yet. Well, that is no longer the case! Everyone take a gander at my Haunted Mansion "collection" ... Pin 132: WDW - Haunted Mansion Oval Frame (Ezra Ghost) :hsd: Thanks again to the mystery girl!
________

Also, I'll toss out another zap announcment since I was still on my 30 post trial period at the time. Zoe floored me with the first pin in my pirate "collection" when she tossed in a zap with a grab bag purchase, which was awesome enough by itself! I still love my Pin 19954: WDW - Pirates of the Caribbean (Brown banner, yellow earring and sword hilts), and now I can finally give Zoe her proper thanks!

I've quickly realized I've been focusing way too much on the kids, and all my "collections" consist of 0, 1 or 2 pins tops. Little slow out of the gates, but you got start to somewhere! Time to get crankin' .... You guys/gals are awesome!

how wonderful. If you make it to WDW for the PTN may 11th find me and i bet we can fatten up your collections! seriously.

how wonderful. If you make it to WDW for the PTN may 11th find me and i bet we can fatten up your collections! seriously.

Dawny
I agree we probably could

You girls say the nicest things!!! you got me from not even contemplating the idea to well ... maybe .....

Seriously, I would get there and my head would explode :eek2: Tommy Boy quote comes to mind ... "Him too afraid to get out, him's just a little guy"

Hopefully this is the start of a great Mansion collection for you! I wish you luck in finding more pins.

OHHH come join us Sat night!!judy
What really sucks is that I'm only going to be 4 hours away! Very interesting choice I get to make ...

1. One of my best friends' bachelor party (no tomfoolery I assure you ... Golf and then a sports bar of sorts), or
2. Mother in-laws 60th Bday dinner, or
3. Ditch em all and head to PTN

Who'd like to be in those shoes??

I will say this thread got me the opportunity to meet THE Greg and Debby in person. (Thanks again to both of you for a great night.) They will have to bring me to PTN in spirit ... unless of course they worked some voodoo Jedi mind trick on my wife!

Sounds like y'all will have a great time and are in for a treat meeting those two. Great people

Hopefully this is the start of a great Mansion collection for you! I wish you luck in finding more pins.
you and me both! Thanks!

Last edited: