• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I broke the site

sinslikescarlet

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, I'm new here--I was on for a couple of days and posted a few things, and then the site died for a few days and I was afraid I broke it!
However, it looks fixed now--so, anyone have any tips for the site? I'm new and very curious! I'd also love to talk to people about their collections--I'm interested to see what everyone has!

Here's what I have:

Pin-wise, I'm very much a beginner. I own the basic pins of my favorite princesses, (Pocahontas, Rapunzel and Tiana), along with a couple of princes and some fairies, but they're really nothing special.

What I'm really proud of are my dolls. I own all of the Classic collection, the majority of the Animator's dolls, Singing dolls, the Limited Edition Merida and Elinor set, the Limited Edition Fairy-Tale Collection Snow White and Prince, and soon I will own the Limited Edition Ariel. If all goes well, I will also own the rest of the Fairy-Tale Collection!

I look forward to getting to know everyone and making friends!
-sinslikescarlet

Welcome. Soon, your pin collection will grow as big as your doll collection. I collect Mickey....yes, I said Mickey. Not too many collect him...lol. I also collect Ariel, Dumbo and PTD's. Have fun.

Welcome. Soon, your pin collection will grow as big as your doll collection. I collect Mickey....yes, I said Mickey. Not too many collect him...lol. I also collect Ariel, Dumbo and PTD's. Have fun.

So you are the one person who collects Mickey. :lol:

Welcome sinslikescarlet!!! I am David and I collect Ariel, Mulan and Merida

Welcome! The only princess I collect is Mulan. She is the best because she saved China and we wouldn't have a hobby without her. Just sayin'. :p Welcome to the forum.

Last edited:
Hi! Welcome!

I collect Mulan, Agent P, Oswald, and the newer versions of Cinderella and Belle. :)

Welcome!! My name is Debbie & my favorite character is Stitch, but I'm a Fab 5 fan as well. My husband, Dan, & I share the PinPics ID of Dizfan. We love to trade, so check out our traders!!

Welcome to the forum!

My name is Sara, and I collect Figaro and Peter Pan, amongst other things. :) It's a very addictive hobby! I started collecting pins about a year and a half ago and I am up to about 200 now, including traders. I remember when I used to say I would never, ever go over 100... :facepalm:

My only advice is to have fun, be friendly, and don't be afraid to ask questions. :bigthumb:

Love your Scarlet Witch avatar, btw!

Welcome to the pinsanity

My main collections are The Princess and the Frog, Brave, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Lion King and villains, but I collect a lot of others as well.

I also collect dolls, but just Tiana and sometimes other dolls that catch my eye like the animator dolls, Designer Ariel and the new LE Ariel.

I see your avatar is Scarlet Witch, are you excited about her being in Avengers: Age of Ultron?

Welcome! This site tends to get quite addicting at times..

I mainly collect wdi character sorcerers (+ a little sorcerer mickey), fantasmic, jasmine, sulley, figment, and donald. I have several other things I collect casually too, but I'm thinking I need to narrow and thin down my collections a bit.. :lol:

Hi, and welcome to the site! I collect mostly Mulan and company with a little bit of Beloved Tales mixed in when I can find them. Enjoy the time you spend here. Make yourself at home!

Hello and welcome to the forum. My name is Rachel and I collect anything Sleeping beauty but most of my collection is Aurora herself. I also collect haunted mansion, And PTDs. I had to sell off my side collection recently to help out a family member which was monsters inc. I am hoping to recollect it soon. I have a couple of monsters u pins to start off. I am slowly collecting princess jasmine as well. Ugh! I just really need to just stick to one or 2 collections but, I just love them all. I'm a addict.

Welcome aboard! My name is Stephanie. I collect Maleficent & Sleeping Beauty. My bf is Adam (Adam20Cali not very active) he collects Haunted Mansion. Welcome to the DPF family.

Welcome to the site, now you will get hooked big time. I now collect all the princesses and long to get the new designer set. Enjoy yourself and get trading :lol:

Welcome to DPF!!!

I'm Riley, and I collect Tinker Bell (& all other Disney fairies), Lumpy, and I am looking forward to starting a collection of Frozen :D

You will find many fellow Rapunzel and other princess collectors.

I hope you have a great time here at DPF.

Happy trading! :)

Hi there and welcome ....I am Wally....I collect Goofy as a main collection. Smaller collections of Scar/Hook and Piece of History pins. My wife collects Mickey and the Green Toy story Alien.
I live in Japan....It's a blessing and a curse in the pin world...Japan things are highly sought after, but unfortunately there are not enough pins.

Welcome to the forum!

My name is Sara, and I collect Figaro and Peter Pan, amongst other things. :) It's a very addictive hobby! I started collecting pins about a year and a half ago and I am up to about 200 now, including traders. I remember when I used to say I would never, ever go over 100... :facepalm:

My only advice is to have fun, be friendly, and don't be afraid to ask questions. :bigthumb:

Love your Scarlet Witch avatar, btw!

I know how that goes! I'm trying to keep myself to mainly collecting Pocahontas, Tiana and Rapunzel, but I can't help myself!
Oh thank you! I'm so glad someone knows about the Scarlet Witch!! (my other obsession!)

Welcome to the pinsanity

My main collections are The Princess and the Frog, Brave, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Lion King and villains, but I collect a lot of others as well.

I also collect dolls, but just Tiana and sometimes other dolls that catch my eye like the animator dolls, Designer Ariel and the new LE Ariel.

I see your avatar is Scarlet Witch, are you excited about her being in Avengers: Age of Ultron?

I am so excited to see her in the next film! Well, I'm mainly excited for merchandise--it would be amazing if Disney made a doll of her!
You collect Princess and the Frog, too? Do you happen to have her LE doll?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back