• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

sorry to all of you i just got excited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the vday jessica rabbit and roger rabbit heart pin alot hotter than dsf pins!!!..... and because the girls at the Team Center love Prince Eric, they disclosed shhhhh dont tell.......that there will be an ARIEL pin released just for cast members this week. OMG i fckn want all of them Pins are hot. thanks PRINCE CHRISTOPHER FOR THE PIC BELOW.

xoxo, P. Eric

Thanks so much for sharing! I love the hat pins ; Rajah should be there I think but nvm! I love Dinah!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kind of underwhelmed. The only pin I will want is Pooh, everything else is a trader. I hope all those cats are as large as Figaro. Figaro was huge. Wasn't there always someone here looking for a Dinosaurs pin but not the ride, the movie? Those ID badges might make it to the sale bins at the June D23 event, yikes.

Oh! Dinah! WANT!!! WANT!!!!

Dinah is the best!! ^^ so cute!!! I love this pin!!!

tumblrme0wcfdysx1rncdga.gif

Ps: Thank you Eric for sharing this image with us!!!! ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back