• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sorry we have been away WITH NEWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry we have been away WITH NEWS!

fireheadfred

RedBaron &Girl with magic hair
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Hi everyone

sorry we have been away for a little while

we have been doing wedding things
and my wonderful friend from perth came to visit!!!!

so here we are to apologise and remind you that we still love you all

and to everyone who went to DSF
im so happy you liked the chocolate!!!!!!!!!

also i have set up a redbubble account

so check it ouuuuuuuuut:
http://www.redbubble.com/people/hollieballard

so everyone how have you been?!?!

what pins have you got??

started any new collections?!?

Hollie & Karl!!!! We missed you so much! I hope the wedding plans are coming along smoothly, and I hope you enjoyed your time with your friend from Perth!!

Guess what?! My mom said I could buy your Elsa shirt from Redbubble :D

So when is the big date? You know I do wedding Photography on the side. :)

Congrats and glad to see your back!!

Yay!!! Glad to see you back!!! :D Loving the Red bubble aacount!!! :bigthumb: Will be buying something when I can afford it!!! :) I got a few new pins, including my Jessica in Brazil!!!! :hsd: And I am also now attempting to collect Frozen as well! :facepalm:

How are the wedding plans coming my friend?

I'm so very tempted to buy that Iron Man t-shirt, so awesome! Glad to hear you're doing well. I actually decided to start collecting Sword in the Stone and Black Cauldron recently. :)

We are getting married June 7th, at a small church near my house!!! We've done a lot we just need to do the little things :3

Awesome!!! :D I am so very excited for the two of you!!! :wiggle: Looking forward to seeing the pictures when the time comes!!! :bigthumb: Have you picked out your dress? I would love to see what the beautiful Hollie will be wearing to walk down the aisle! :D

I bought like 5 stickers Hollie hahaha. <3 2 Elsa 2 Anna and 1 Olaf. I'm sending 1 of each to my penpal but needed Anna and Elsa for me. Will buy a phone case when I get my new iPhone5S baby!

Awesome!!! :D I am so very excited for the two of you!!! :wiggle: Looking forward to seeing the pictures when the time comes!!! :bigthumb: Have you picked out your dress? I would love to see what the beautiful Hollie will be wearing to walk down the aisle! :D

oh you will make me red as a raspberry! i do! i cant show but its alfred angelo. :3 we only need to sort out decorations, bridemaids dresses, vegetarian option, and a tent, but thats it :3 and anyone whos new WDW in august we will be there!!!!

hheeyyy haven't seen you in chat in forever... probably cause NONE of us can get IN to chat...ger... I love your siggys!!!! I like the drawn one for each page. Very artistic... love Rapunzel's the most!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back