• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Splitting up an LE50 framed set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Splitting up an LE50 framed set

jcasper89

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Hello,

So there were a couple of pins that I wanted out of an LE 50 framed set. The framed set sold out the day it was released on March 16, 2006 in commemoration of Disney’s 50th anniversary. I had an opportunity to get it, and I purchased the framed set. I am thinking about parting it out. All the pins listed are LE 50. So here’s your chance to get some pins, that I would venture to say your not going to find any time soon otherwise. The set cost $469 brand new, and is very, very nice. My goal is to sell of as many as I can to re-coup what I had to spend on it. I am going to list these LE 50 at very low prices. If I can sell 15 of the pins then I am going to open it up and split it up. If not then I am just going to keep it whole. I figure this is a great way for a bunch of us to get some LE50 pins of our favorite characters for a fraction of what it would cost otherwise.

*****15 have sold so we are a go********

If you are interested in any of the pins please let me know.

This is the framed set:
Pin 45578: Disney Auctions - Disneyland Framed Map and Pins (Gold Edition)

These LE50 pins I am asking $25 each

Pin 45715: Disney Auctions - DLR (LE 50 Gold Edition) Framed Map & Pins (Daisy Duck)

Pin 45727: Disney Auctions - DLR (LE 50 Gold Edition) Framed Map & Pins (Minnie Mouse)

Thank you!!! Feel free to ask me any questions you might have.

Happy collecting, Jason

Last edited:
If you can get the Co-Op going, I would be interested in:

Pin 45731: Disney Auctions - DLR (LE 50 Gold Edition) Framed Map & Pins (Chip and Dale)
Pin 45717: Disney Auctions - DLR (LE 50 Gold Edition) Framed Map & Pins (J. Thaddeus Toad )

PM sent!

I want Pin 45704: Disney Auctions - DLR (LE 50 Gold Edition) Framed Map & Pins (Alice)

:)

I might get a few of the $10 pins if we need to make it to 15 pins.

Last edited:
Hello,

We would like the following:
Pin 45737: Disney Auctions - DLR (LE 50 Gold Edition) Framed Map & Pins (Dumbo)
Pin 45718: Disney Auctions - DLR (LE 50 Gold Edition) Framed Map & Pins (Donald Duck)
Pin 45714: Disney Auctions - DLR (LE 50 Gold Edition) Framed Map & Pins (Brer Fox)

Interested in this:
Pin 45710: Disney Auctions - DLR (LE 50 Gold Edition) Framed Map & Pins (Briar Rose)-$25

That was fast!!!!! We sold 15 in less then 1 hour. The other ones are still available I'll contact all the buyers thus far.

Thanks gang!!!! That was one crazy hour for me!!!! I've never typed so much in my life

Is this still available?
Pin 45887: Disney Auctions - DLR (LE 50 Gold Edition) Framed Map & Pins (Tinker Bell)

Which pins are available?

Yes, it is still available. All the pins still listed are still available. I have been updating it as we go.

Thank you!!

Hi Jason!

If they are still available, I am interested in:
Thank you!!! PM also sent.

Pin 45716: Disney Auctions - DLR (LE 50 Gold Edition) Framed Map & Pins (Mickey Mouse)

Pin 45738: Disney Auctions - DLR (LE 50 Gold Edition) Framed Map & Pins (Thumper)

Last edited:
I got a couple of requests later on in the evening. I need to check which ones are still available, and I'll get back to everyone tomorrow afternoon. Thanks again everyone!!!

Hello, I am just waiting on a few more buyers to pay for these pins, and then I'll mail them all out.

Thanks, Jason

Ok enough buyers have paid!! I'll be sending you your DC# soon!!!! Thanks everyone!!!

Just an update. I mailed 8 of the pins out on Friday, and another bunch is going out tomorrow, and I''ll get the final ones out on Tuesday. I'll send everyone there DC# soon.

Thanks.

If the three fairies are still available I would love them. Also if Briar Rose Fell through I will buy it as well.

All, but the Minnie, and the Daisy are sold, paid for, and delivered. Thank you for your inquiry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back