• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Stitch key pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stitch key pin?

lucan444

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Yesterday I found a pin that looks like a stitch key. In place of tines at the end of the key is the letter S. The top of the key, has a blue and grey pattern that can only belong to the six legged alien cutup!! The backstamp says limited release and has a 2010 ptl box.
The metal is typical silver mickey icon head waffle backed.
I searched every database I could find but still cannot find this pin. I did see another guest with one on thier lanyard as well so I think it was new.
Anyone have a clue?

This may be the new 2011 hidden mickey series from WDW. Without a picture, I cannot confirm, but have been told there are new key pins that are hidden mickeys from Florida.

** Updated info: The key series in WDW is the new PWP pins. They have a 2010 backstamp logo and are available for $1.00 with every $30.00 pin related purchase.

Last edited:
Did someone say new Hidden Mickey series??? OMG - now on the hunt!! There was a mention a little while ago, but not key pins!!

985916485_FvAB8-M.jpg

The piccie is from the Disney Pincast & features DLR and WDW pins, it looks as though the series will include DeeBees, yet another Monorail set, Alice, more Good Pins, Cuties set including the Yeti, and Orange Bird - any idea who the character to the bottom left is???

Do you have a pic of it? If its the new ones, would love to see. Still need some of this years but there is always tomorrow.

If it's a 2011 pin already, I think that makes the next question, did an area in the park release them to lanyards early or are there already scappers of them out there??

I don't think it's part of the Hidden Mickey series since the backstamp says limited release with a 2010 release date.

However, it's possible that you may or may not have a whole other issue with that pin. I have heard of Chinese companies that have gone into making their own counterfeit pins - and they look real (no funny borders or colors, etc). If you don't know what you're looking at, you very well might mistake them for real. :anxious:

I've seen several of these designs and the pin you're describing isn't among them. It's entirely possible that you've just found a new legitimate design ... or another fake. :sad:

You're welcome lucan444! And if you decide to trade them, let me know! (just getting in my 25 posts!)

I'm so glad that it turned out to be a legitimate pin and not another fake. :) Any chance of posting a picture, please?

Can't wait to see the set!! We love the PWP promotions!! Especially the non-Hidden Mickey completer pins. Not that we dislike the HMCs but it's just that we like the others more!

I read on one of the other boards that there are the following
Mickey Minnie, Chip, Cheshire, Donald, Goofy and Pluto
Stitch, Dale Tink
no pics of yet other then the ones they found on ebay

Just saw the Mickey key! It's pretty sweet. I normally just do Mickey and Stitch, but these keys are nice! And since we also collect vintage keys, we can merge pins into the collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back