• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Stocking Stuffer Mystery Game is now over. Thank you to all that participated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to take the time to truly thank all those that chose to play this with us. We have little extra around here, as I am on disability, so this enables us to get some much needed new office chairs. (right now I am sitting on a stool and my roommates chair is missing several of it's wheels) Last year we could not afford to get ourselves anything for Christmas. This year, because of all of you, we will have a wonderful Christmas. We always find a way to give to others but this year we are blessed to be able to give something to ourselves. You all have truly blessed our lives. Merry Christmas everyone and from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

I just wanted to take the time to truly thank all those that chose to play this with us. We have little extra around here, as I am on disability, so this enables us to get some much needed new office chairs. (right now I am sitting on a stool and my roommates chair is missing several of it's wheels) Last year we could not afford to get ourselves anything for Christmas. This year, because of all of you, we will have a wonderful Christmas. We always find a way to give to others but this year we are blessed to be able to give something to ourselves. You all have truly blessed our lives. Merry Christmas everyone and from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

Awe! I'm so happy to participate and that we all could help a little to get you some Christmas presents. Thank you so much for doing this, and Merry Christmas! :D

So glad this fun game can help you out! I hope you and your roommate have a wonderful Christmas.

I have sent IM's to everyone reminding them to send their addresses. If you did not get one your package went out today. If you happen to get your package and decide to open it before the 16th please do not post until after the cut off date (12-15) Thanks to everyone for playing and I hope you love what you get!

Yea I know... Photo Bucket did something from what I am being told. I wasn't going to worry about it since it is time to mail now. My roommate is the one that does my pictures for me and she is really busy baking right now. If you all really want them back I can talk to her just let me know. Thanks

List updated. If you paid yesterday your pins went out today. I truly hope everyone is happy with what they receive.

Only have three more to mail. All others are on their way! Still need 2 addresses from Power Stitch and PinCrzy. Thanks to everyone for playing! Merry Christmas

yes and good thing as my roommates chair's arm broke off today. It was not in good shape anyway but this truly is a life saver for us. Thank you for asking. We will probably go look for our new chairs on Monday or Tuesday. At least I hope we do... LOL!

On another note, Tankgirl_13's pins went out today. I did not realize you were in England, I hope you get it before Christmas! Still need addresses for PowerStitch and PinCrzy.

Thank you. The payment time has now expired. Thank you to all that have played the Stocking Stuffer game. I appreciate the help and I truly hope you all love your new pins. Thanks again.

Okay Darlene-

Now that the time is up I can post what I received on Friday!!!!!

Pin 84516: Cast Exclusive - Tinker Bell - Have a Disney Day
Pin 86546: Mickey Mouse Icon Mystery Pouch - Pinocchio Only
Pin 58155: DLR - A Disney-Pixar Holiday - Mystery Tin 4 Pin Set (Remy Only)

And a great zap too!! Pin 91219: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Costume Icons - Haunted Mansion

Thanks again for a great game :)

I hope you liked them. I saw that the HM pin was on your wants so I threw it in.

Still need PinCtzy's address. Anyone know it?

Last edited:
All addresses received and the last few packages made ready to go out in tomorrows mail. I will leave this open until Christmas in case anyone wants to post what they received. Thanks again and watch out for my New Years Birthday Bash game to start in January. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back