• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Super Jumbo Scoop auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
38304: WDW - Happiest Celebration On Earth - Cinderella Castle (Super Jumbo) #1
61827: WDW - The Haunted Mansion® - Friday the 13th - 5 Pin Boxed Set - Ghostly Quintet
51221: WDI - Making the Magic Real Map Series - Minnie Mouse - Feasibility

I will add to my bid:

If you want something specific, can you please let me know. I really NEED this pin.

Hmmm... I like my position on the leaderboard... Perfect position to win with a last minute snipe bid... Lol... Nice bid Fries, but may not be enough to win it... Time to plan for a strong push here... Now how to take over the lead and not look back... Bwahahaha...

Good Luck Goofy_Moe. I just really want to win so I can take it to WDW and have Scoop himself sign it.

New Bid...
Pin 31339: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch Sleeping (brand new on original card and package)

Pin 90495: Piece of Disney Movies - Little Mermaid (ariel in ocean floor with flounder under send while ariel looks directly to camera and her hair flotting/motion)

AND

Pin 80289: 10/10/10 Pin Trading Society - Master Trader Mystery Set
(the entire completed set, all 10 of them and each of them comes with a letter in the back and when put in order they spell PIN TRADING(10 letters then pins).

and these that i have from your wants:

Pin 81991: DCL - Disney Dream - Mickey & Gang

Pin 88109: WDW - Valiant and Villainous - Alice and Cheshire Cat

Pin 79494: WDW - Annual Passholder Exclusive - Your Key to the Magic - Stitch

Good luck everybody.

Oh after reading fries post about having scoop sign this pin I am going to let the winner of this auction have the choice of getting this signed by scoop if he is at WDW when we are there. I am going to WDW at the end of August and can have him sign it and ship the pin when I get back home.

Hmmm... If i won, would I want my $300 it written on... Nope... That adds zero value in my eyes... Just as it is would be fine by me...

I add that it is just coincidence that this auction ends on my birthday... I hope that good karma will last till at least noon :x:

I just got home to begin finding items to add here... first I will add the following 6 WDI Sorcerer Hats...

Now I will need to see the leader board to decide what else to add... I Hope you like Cats...LOL...

Good luck everyone - I've waited for years for this pin and I guess I'll have to wait a little longer for it to find my way into my frame. I have a picture of myself, hubby and daughter with Scoop and I was going to have the pin signed and the backing for the picture. It was for the grandkids. But it will come my way someday. I don't have the super power pins that Goofy-Moe has or the BD glamour that Fries has - all I have is pins and a dream. But as Walt said - Dreams do come true and someday mine will. Good luck everyone!!!

After reading comments and PM's and thinking about this throughout the night... I have realized that my over obsession for this pin stems from my actually seeing it in person when I got home from our trip... It is so much more amazing than any pictures can explain... I immediatly wanted an extra and threw on a huge bid... But after thinking it through, I do not want to be soo selfish and not allow another person to own such a pin... I of course honor my posted bid and would never not honor any offer I make to anyone... But after thinking it through, I would truly encourge you Willie to let another person enjoy the pleasure of owning it... I Promise not to increase my offer in any way, and if I do happen to win the item, I promise to turn around and repost it up for trade auction so it can go to someone else... I hope you all get one in your collection one day and I will keep an eye out for any others out there... Again I am sorry for acting selfish...

I would like to add:

Pin 81878: Tinker Bell Birthstone Collection 2011 - January
Pin 80290: 10/10/10 Pin Trading Society - Master Trader Mystery Set - Donald ONLY
Pin 74568: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Santa's Helper Series - Stitch
Pin 72359: Disney Pin Trading 10th Anniversary Series - Stitch
Pin 36824: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Lilo & Stitch Hula Class
Pin 28426: Stitch in Laundry Basket

Its not selfish moe,
it is a beaitiful and i sold mine since i needed the cash. I as you, now realize how much i liked it and if i can use pins i already have to get it then i get to pay bills and get it back.

My new bid coming soon.

happy trades
kirk

Status
Not open for further replies.